JFK and 9/11 - The Common Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don

All Living is Local
Registered
Reaction score
You're asking questions and challenging assumptions that no right-thinking citizen would ever consider. Take a look out your window for black helicopters and SUVs. The villagers are collecting torches and pitchforks as we speak.

Also, I predict an early lock on this thread, probably on the grounds of self-promotion.

Good luck, though!

:popcorn:

(Don, an evil conspiracy theorist since reading the Warren Commission report at age 12)

Last edited:

Kylabelle

unaccounted for
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hi Robert, it's an interesting article; I'd think you'll fare better here putting such links in your sigline, because as Don says, self-promotion of this nature is frowned on.

As for the content, I wonder if this stuff is ever going to be resolved. Meaning, in each instance, there is the official story, and there is the huge array of questions about that story. Those of us who have the interest and concern to understand such events as thoroughly as possible have to come to our own conclusions. I am personally unsure what is served at this point by attempting to revisit all the arguments, though, as you say, there is an anniversary bringing it all to mind.

Perhaps I am just weary of all the conflict.

:)

Cranky

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Don and Kylabelle have already covered it, so I'm going to lock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.