LB Wilde

Old Hack

Such a nasty woman
Super Moderator
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
I have a question? If you are turned down by a publisher because you actually wrote the book wrong and you fix it can you re submit? It seems like an odd questions but I saw what I did wrong when I wrote it and actually submitted the manuscript before I really polished it. Any info would be greatly appreciated, in other words I screwed up!!!

The best way to proceed is to make sure your work is ready to go before you submit it, because you don't often get second chances to resubmit: once it's been rejected by an agent or a publisher, that's it: you're done. You can't usually resubmit, I'm afraid.

In this situation your best bet would be to write a new and better book, and hope you place that one.

I have a question about self publishing.

<snipped>

I note that you started a new thread with that same post, lbwilde, which is here.

In future, please don't make multiple posts of the same comment: AW is so big already that it can't cope with that.

Don't worry: you'll get to grips with the place soon enough. It's confusing at first, but you'll work it out, I'm sure.

(Also, welcome!)

lbwilde

Romance Writer in the making :)
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.lbwilde.com
not reading novels?

OK if you don't read novels what do you read? Maybe just short stories? I'm sorry but I would think if you are on this blog you would read all types of things from short stories to novels even series. They can be anything from a simple quick read one time series book like how J.R Token wrote "The Hobbit" but then discovered to make series out it with the "Lord of the Rings". This is just an example but serious writers look at more possibilities then a simple short story of what they can expand onto from there. What type of writing do you do? I have read over the years many types of books and many of those I will never forget which to me is what writing is about. Making an everlasting impression. That is the heart and soul about writing.