The Wishlist for Writers

Undercover

I got it covered
Registered
Reaction score
I wish I could be a cat right now. Like a fat cat with a hat that pulls out bunnies continuously....that'd be fun right now. ya know?

wait, now I wish I was a tree,
so I can sway way away...

(Undercover wishes too much) what else don't we know?

Seriously, make a wish (only wish I have is to be kind, kinda sweet and keep it light...and hearty...(just my heart to heart talk to ya...

So, GO ON...I dare ya.
Double dogs...hot dogs with mustard a ketchup story
and cats...

jeffo

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ober.org
I might try that... but that's too slow! Sometimes I lie down at night and come up with a whole scene with lots and lots of details -- so many more than I can write or speak!

But right now I wish I had a hot dog, I'm kinda hungry.

Maggie Maxwell

Making Einstein cry since 1994
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thewanderingquille.blogspot.com
I might try that... but that's too slow! Sometimes I lie down at night and come up with a whole scene with lots and lots of details -- so many more than I can write or speak!

But right now I wish I had a hot dog, I'm kinda hungry.

If you're ever down around Durham, there's a great place here called Dain's, they do fantastic hot dogs. And tater tots!

heza

Registered
Reaction score
I wish coffee that doesn't bother my reflux was a real thing.

Undercover

I got it covered
Registered
Reaction score
I wish I could write more, there's just not enough time in the day or enough coffee and donuts. (jetta cream delight is the best place around these parts....and I'll admit, it's better than the best damn donut in the world. I chase after the junk food, (go figure...haha)

ap123

Twitching
Registered
Reaction score
I wish I had a bag of dill pickle potato chips.

Undercover

I got it covered
Registered
Reaction score
I wish I had a bag of dill pickle potato chips.

That sounds good.

I wish I had a burrito right now, screw it.
Oh, and some guacamole (with that special lemon hint)
and bag of chips on the side,
thanks. just sayin

Antonin

▐п╣�▀╪? ╧ы§�Й!
Registered
Reaction score
I wish I didn't have this cold.

Normally I'd wish for the ability to summon creatures to do my bidding though but right now the cold is more pressing.

KellyAssauer

The Anti-Magdalene
Registered
Reaction score
I wish those durn creatures I summoned would knock it off with the
"What do we do next Kelly? Huh? Huh? Whadda we do next?"

It's soo old.

Undercover

I got it covered
Registered
Reaction score
I wish I could just drink my monster away,
but the energy drink seems to be working
for now.:D

J.S.F.

Red fish, blue fish...
Registered
Reaction score
I wish a million people would buy my books. Each new novel, I mean, a million people. See, I'm not greedy, I only asked for a million and not ten million so ahs can be altruistic, too!:)

I wish I could spend the day with the girl of my dreams...and then realize that I'm married to her.

I wish for world peace and then laugh. Ain't happenin'.

Really, all I wish for is to enjoy the next forty years in decent health so I can work and write and hopefully raise my family and send them out into the world as good people.

That, and a pony.:D

Undercover

I got it covered
Registered
Reaction score
I wish a million people would buy my books. Each new novel, I mean, a million people. See, I'm not greedy, I only asked for a million and not ten million so ahs can be altruistic, too!:)

I wish I could spend the day with the girl of my dreams...and then realize that I'm married to her.

I wish for world peace and then laugh. Ain't happenin'.

Really, all I wish for is to enjoy the next forty years in decent health so I can work and write and hopefully raise my family and send them out into the world as good people.

That, and a pony.:D

That reminds me, I wished that wish before too, the "pony"...good wish JSF. (all good wishes to you, my dariln!) Until then, I remain wishless on this wishlist till I figure out next wish, I wish "it" good-bye for now. hehe;)

Kells, love your wish too (just sayin) as creepy as it sounds...like whatever man.

jjdebenedictis

is watching you via her avatar
Registered
Reaction score
I wish all kinds of things, big and small. I would list the big ones, but I'm sure you all would list those too -- world peace, a way for us to live without destroying the ecosystem, an end to diseases of all stripes, etc.

So instead, I'll wish for one of the small things: I wish I could eat more of that toffee without it making me feel ill later.

SkyeScribble

Child
Registered
Reaction score
You know when you get home from work and you just feel generally terrible and exhausted? I wish, on days like that, I could sleep, eat, and take a shower at the same time. Just get everything done at once so I can feel better and get back to stuff as quickly as possible.

jeffo

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ober.org
Sometimes I wish that days had 29 or 30 hours... but then I realize that would just give me more time that I'd end up wasting...

Ambrosia

Grand Duchess
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I wish (sometimes) that I could push a button and transmit all that stuff in my brain into typed words...

I get this! Yes! I want a transcriber for my brain! So what I see and hear and smell and feel in my mind gets down on paper! Yes! That's my wish, too. :D

Undercover

I got it covered
Registered
Reaction score
Would a multimillion dollar estate be too much to wish for ?

:eek:

Umm, don't know bud. BUT, guess what??? I've gone won the lotto, what did I win? a note from kenny, hehe. (((that my folks IS priceless))) I wish you the best weekend ever ken ken! haha....((((see what ya do to me bub?)))

sorry, gonna spend my winnings somewhere else for a bit, till I think of another wish. Although I do wish for another donut, but my wish was fulfilled this morning, with cream-filled long john, so...whatever on that. My wish tasted pretty good at the time, now it's sinkin in...ok, shh...*walks off her last wish and concentrates on more wishes*