hello from the writing water gypsy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Domino

"The water gypsy"
Registered
Reaction score
Hi there,

I live in a narrowboat, currently moored near Chester, and thats where I do my writing.

I have been writing on and off for many years, but have only recently made a more concerted effort to try and write a book, which I started with NaNoWriMo this year (no I didn't make 50,000 by the end on November, only got to 41,500!). But the novel is continuing and getting near the end, although the villian has decided he wants to tell a bit about his past which is kind of annoying.

I'll stop here before I bore you all, and I'll go and read the forums - have fun all.

jtrylch13

Has semi-colon; will use it!
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome Lady Domino. Very interesting, living on a boat. Isn't it funny that our characters take on lives of their own and tell us what to do. Get him under control before he takes over! Have fun reading the forums. There's a lot of good information and great people to meet.

Oh, forgot to mention, your insanity quote is my husband's favorite. I hear it all the time, though not directed at me. He knows better.

Last edited:

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
hello.gif

Don't forget to read the Newbie's Guide and enjoy AW

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. So take some time to read the stickies, greet fellow newbies, critique other members’
works, or join a discussion.

I have passes for the pool on the roof, only $10

Lady Domino

"The water gypsy"
Registered
Reaction score
Alleycat - I luv your avatar - reminds me so much of my own "butter wouldn't melt in my mouth" little cat!

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
:welcome:
I had to google what a "narrowboat" was. That's pretty cool. Welcome to AW, where only half of us bite, the trick is figuring out which half.
:D

Doobie Cantrip

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Lady Domino, and welcome to the Cooler from a fellow Brit! Used to live next to a canal, and I loved the boats ...does yours have a good name?

Status
Not open for further replies.