Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
hehehe same for me. I was taught a basic formula for them in gradeschool always stuck to that but added my little twists and never got a bad grade on them... well as long as my grandmom proofread them before i handed them in... then they were A's if not....well they were bad...

Ok i'm going home! Works done yay! talk to you all later!

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
0_0 My cousin was right. If you start to google "what should I do if", one of the suggested searches is "what should I do if a ginger kid bites me".:roll:

EPIC!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Oh my God! It really does! AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

lilly1326001

Mmm... On a coffee high
Registered
Reaction score
So if you get a request for a partial, then do you attach it to a reply to the agent? (does that even make sense? :) )

Parametric

Registered
Reaction score
Yes. Attach a partial, don't copy and paste into the email. And reply directly to the agent's email, so that the agent can look back over the email chain and check you aren't making it up.

lilly1326001

Mmm... On a coffee high
Registered
Reaction score
Ahh! Thank you guys so much! This is my first partial by email, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Bookgirl2021

"If I had a heart, I'd give it to you."
Registered
Reaction score
That's me, too, Keags. ...Except I've been awake for an hour and only just made it downstairs because my aunt came in and talked to me.

chocowrites

scaredy cat
Registered
Reaction score
HELLO

'grats lilly :)

*WOES OF A PROCRASTINATOR*
I feel so restless. I mean, I have only two things to be doing now
1. getting ready for college
2. writing
but I don't do either of them very much. I don't even know how it's possible I manage to waste so much time doing nothing.

Keagerz

He Who Plays With Dolls
Registered
Reaction score
Website
keagerz.livejournal.com
Yaay Lilly! *jumps up and down in celebration* Good luck with this! :)

I feel your pain as usual, Choco. XD I waste so much doing nothing. It's just like...how the hell? o_O

Horserider

Ever onward
Registered
Reaction score
I don't even know how it's possible I manage to waste so much time doing nothing.

I know exactly what you mean. There have been days where I glance at the clock and realize it's late afternoon. And then I try to figure out what I've been doing for the last several hours and I don't even know.

chocowrites

scaredy cat
Registered
Reaction score
Exactly.

It's just like the whole day is gone and I can't even pick out a single EVENT in which I accomplished anything. I might as well have been staring at a wall the whole day. (which I think I've done before. perhaps.)

keep writing ely!

Keagerz

He Who Plays With Dolls
Registered
Reaction score
Website
keagerz.livejournal.com
Generally, I'm just like "Well I clicked on a link...I browsed the internet." :C But that really still accomplishes nothing.

And you can do it, Ely! I'm trying to do the same thing right now. xD I'm such a slow writer because I'm scared of making a mistake. :< Which probably adds into the procrastination.

Parametric

Registered
Reaction score
I probably get more work done when I'm having to squeeze it in around other commitments. I'm cranking out the YA UF at a decent speed now that I'm having to write a thousand words a night on my dissertation.

MysteryRiter

Murder isn't so bad...
Registered
Reaction score
I feel the need to say that though I love it here, AW is a huge distraction. Before joining I usually wrote 1k words every hour. Since I've joined I have only written 1.5k in a weeks time. Hmmm... But don't get me wrong. I love it here. Didn't know so many teens are so interested in writing. Felt like I was the only one...

MysteryRiter

Murder isn't so bad...
Registered
Reaction score
Also, I am writing about a teen MC. Right now he's just waking up, curing at his adolesence... Since this happens to me every morning I describe it with such exquisite detail... No adults could write better about being a teen and waking up early

Status
Not open for further replies.