Hi everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albert Buck

Registered
Reaction score
Nice to be here.

I'm looking forward to meeting you all, and, after I get the swing of this joint, I hope I'll be able to add something to the place. I'll do my best not to be a dingbat, if nothing else.

So, a little about me:

I'm a journalist at a small paper in Nova Scotia, and, earlier this year, I finished my first novel. Since then, I've been doing short stories to clear my brain of all the stuff from the longer work. When I'm not writing, I can usually be found either watching MST3K or worshiping at the Church of Tom Waits.

See you cats around.

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to AW. Hope you enjoy your stay with us.

How do you like your popcorn?

Albert Buck

Registered
Reaction score
No worries. I get it all the time. Short, squatty, hairy and a deep frog voice. My publicity shots are those of squirrels. Nice to meet you anyway.

If you're avatar picture is any indication, you are one 'frog' who would have no problem getting kissed.

Anyhow, thanks again for the welcome. Lights out for old Grantie.

SLThomas

Registered
Reaction score
Hello and welcome!

Never been to the Maritimes; I hope to do one day...

Albert Buck

Registered
Reaction score
Welcome & good luck with your writing! :)

Thank you for that. If my present luck with agents is any indication, I might need divine intervention.

Welcome to AW, Grant!

Nickie

Hello and welcome!

Never been to the Maritimes; I hope to do one day...

Much appreciated, everyone. You never know what to expect when signing onto a message board, but it sure seems the folks here are a class act. Thanks again for the welcome, and I look forward to picking your brains. And if there's anything to be picked out of mine, you're welcome to it.

Hope you get up here sometime, Thomas. We're a friendly crew.

Albert Buck

Registered
Reaction score
Hey, Grant! And the welcomes keep rolling in. If you're looking for congeniality, this is the right address. We're like a herd of puppies waiting just inside the door! :D

I love puppies. They're delicious. (lol) I do appreciate the kind greetings, Johnny. Thanks for making me feel welcome.

Love the avatar.

Ugawa

It's a catastrophic success!
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum ^^

XX

Mumut

Well begun is half done...
Registered
Reaction score
Nice to be here.

I'm a journalist at a small paper in Nova Scotia, and, earlier this year, I finished my first novel. .

Hi, Grant,
Nice to have you. I hope to be visiting NS next year when my book is published by Lachesis, a publisher in Kingston, NS. Small world isn't it? Anyway, please enjoy AW.

Status
Not open for further replies.