William Haskins

poet
Kind Benefactor
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.poisonpen.net
oh i get it. i hurt someone's feelings and i get banned. people make fun of me and i need to grow a thicker skin (or some skin in general) and eat a fucking sandwich.

what a double-standard...

DL Hegel

Tigress Tyrant
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
I'm not Kirk, Spock, Luke, Flash or Arthur frellin
Website
www.myspace.com
oh i get it. i hurt someone's feelings and i get banned. people make fun of me and i need to grow a thicker skin (or some skin in general) and eat a fucking sandwich.

Well if you can't be the sweetest---Aw's most delicate flower is still open--

Last edited:

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com

I would never attempt to hurt your feelings. I might, though, offer you a sandwich.

aliajohnson

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.alissa-johnson.com

Someone show this man where the whiner thread is. :tongue

This has been established as fact. He has the biggest cheater trophy to prove it.

benbradley

It's a doggy dog world
Registered
Reaction score

No, you got it wrong, it's a double SANDWICH we have for you...
I have a Ronco BS-Detector. I cheat.
Wow, did you buy it new? They don't sell those anymore (I think the FCC just about shut down Ted Turner's Channel 17 "Superstation" when they ran THOSE commercials - they can't let the truth be so easy to discern), and I'm waiting for one to show up on ebay. Hope I can afford it.