Resurrecting The Dead--the All New Horror Hounds Weekend Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kmcelhinny

Registered
Reaction score
Where's the fun in that? :D

Exactly...I tell him, don't let me where my skirt if you don't want anyone to see what's underneath it...:D

Something like that, yeah. I'll chat with you guys tomorrow sometime - I need to put my head to bed.

And, no, Hinny, I haven't been drinking... just so, ya know, we're clear on that ;)

Night Laurie!:)

Kerr

I vant to bite you
Registered
Reaction score
That sounds like more than marginally good news Fots. Just watch Haggis around your spiders. Hate for you to get your editing done, then find out there are no more really big and juicy ones left to send to the editor. (;) Congrats!

FOTSGreg

Today is your last day.
Registered
Reaction score
A land where FTL travel is possible and horrible t
Website
Www.fire-on-the-suns.com
Kerr wrote, That sounds like more than marginally good news Fots. Just watch Haggis around your spiders. Hate for you to get your editing done, then find out there are no more really big and juicy ones left to send to the editor. ( Congrats!

Mine are big and green and hairy with black spots (look up Green Lynx Spider for a picture) - well, except for the wolf spider that attacks someone in the Berkeley Hills. Then there's the giant Scolopendra centipede nests, the Harvestmen congregations, the carpenter and Argentine ants with army ant behaviors...

Calla Lily

On hiatus
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.aliceloweecey.net
*runs screaming from thread*

I'll come back when y'all have moved away from the spiders. Anyone for snakes? Demons? Death-with-a-scythe? Angry Sumerian gods? Female monthly issues? (That should scare all the guys away. :D)

Shail

mostly normal
Registered
Reaction score
*runs screaming from thread*

I'll come back when y'all have moved away from the spiders. Anyone for snakes? Demons? Death-with-a-scythe? Angry Sumerian gods? Female monthly issues? (That should scare all the guys away. :D)

Sure Lily. I'll take Demons for five hundred. What kind are we talking about. Fictional demons, real demons, a mixture of both?

Calla Lily

On hiatus
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.aliceloweecey.net
128852680530250529.jpg

Kmcelhinny

Registered
Reaction score
While all of this demon and spiders talk is a lot of fun, I wish to post a goal for myself and for anyone who's interested in reading it. DL said something before about posting a word count, but I'm not sure how much I want to write so can I just say 3 chapters of my story, finish my one short and edit 2 others? Is that okay?

Hope so...wouldn't want to be BBQ'ed again...:D

~Hey Lily!~:hi:

Shail

mostly normal
Registered
Reaction score
Both, please. I especially like taking established demons and enhancing their evilness.

Hey, you may be the lady to talk to about my dark fantasy WIP. Its villian is a demon with a creepy trend toward Incubus activities.

An' yah. Hinny's great. She's been kicking my pants as far as work done, but she's also the one that pushed me into activity. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.