Check your car (trigger warning: koalas)

cornflake

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Ugh - koalas - they're everywhere!

It's like a horror movie, isn't it?

:shudder:

Aw, poor baby! At least he was ok!

I've always wanted to go to that koala place, where they might fall out of the trees onto your head and you can hug them. :)

Is this a winter thing?

Here, there are reminders to rap the hood of your car before you start it in winter, as stray cats looking for warm sleeping spots will climb up inside engines of parked cars from underneath and could be injured and/or not be able to get out in time if you start the car and drive off.

mccardey

Self-Ban
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I've always wanted to go to that koala place, where they might fall out of the trees onto your head and you can hug them. :) and then they rip your throat out.

Don't be fooled by the cute. With great cute comes terrible danger. And don't even get me started on hoop snakes...

Albedo

Alex
Registered
Reaction score
See, this is where a regular Koala has the advantage over its carnivorous cousin. A drop bear would have let go.

It had chlamydia? I've heard things about Maryborough, but ....

cornflake

Registered
Reaction score
Don't be fooled by the cute. With great cute comes terrible danger. And don't even get me started on hoop snakes...

I think they just might be like gremlins; you know, no feeding after midnight, don't get wet...

4bdea49bbafa09593e06dc3cbf43b499.jpg

You guys just have too many killer-y things. It makes you paranoid. Koalas just need a hug.

chompers

Registered
Reaction score
do koalas even have a mean bone in their bodies?

mccardey

Self-Ban
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I now have an image of the koala crawling across the bonnet, slamming its claws through the metal Terminator 2-style.

I know! But the worst thing is before they start slamming with the claws when you don't even know they're there! They are so cunning. That whole camouflage thing.

You heard about them lurking in cradles, pretending to be teddy-bears? And then they strike.

Ugh

It's like Boo, the Pomeranian, all over again. Just terrifying.

mccardey

Self-Ban
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Koalas just need a hug.

do koalas even have a mean bone in their bodies?

Ok - well. They said that about the ducks. And then one morning a few weeks ago , we woke up to this headline in my local paper.

We never had violent crime in this village before, and now we can't even leave our houses. We were lulled - by the cute and the fluffy.

That's all I'm saying.

cornflake

Registered
Reaction score
Ok - well. They said that about the ducks. And then one morning a few weeks ago , we woke up to this headline in my local paper.

We never had violent crime in this village before, and now we can't even leave our houses. We were lulled - by the cute and the fluffy.

That's all I'm saying.

You realize your avatar makes this sort of comment suspect, don't you?

Andieee

Potatoes gon' potate.
Registered
Reaction score
Oh, man. I knew they were up to something. First they hijack cars and then comes world domination! D:
Glad he was okay, though.