Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

lvae

oh so shiny
Registered
Reaction score
Zoe-I'm thinking along the same lines as Tally- Aiden?

Zoealea

Mmmm, caffeine.
Registered
Reaction score
So I still haven't seen the first episode of this season of Glee, but I just found a clip of one of the songs on youtube. Oh my gosh. <3

Zoombie

Dragon of the Multiverse
Registered
Reaction score
This made me laugh SO HARD

d8c62aa8df3370447fd245cfd0e6eaba.gif

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Has anyone heard the song "Animal I've Become" by Three Days Grace? I downloaded it earlier and put it on the soundtrack for Underdogs because it fits Carla perfectly at the beginning, especially in a very key scene.

Bookgirl2021

"If I had a heart, I'd give it to you."
Registered
Reaction score
Not to sound repetitive or anything, but.... Lisa, you really need to worry less about soundtracks and plans and such and just *write*. What does all that other stuff matter if you never finish your projects because you were so busy with the trimmings?

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
Oooh my mum got me a multipack of mini Haribos. lol All 'cause i was saying yesterday that i haven't had penny sweets in years. Awwww she so sweet.
So how is everyone?

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
I will be plotting later.

Pottermore now. I will catch this goddamn snitch.

ETA: I have decided that every day (as much as possible) I'm going to do at least one half-hour session of writing - Tally-style - starting tonight or tomorrow, depending on how the end of the plotting goes.

Last edited:

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
I don't seem what the big deal about the soundtracks are. I write the same with any music, whether it first the story or not. Just saying ;)

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
hi guys cant stay for long... i feel like shit and i have a 3 hour class in an hour... yippie me!

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
Hehehe. I think all my protagonists hate me, like Ari (I believe?). I make them all SUFFER.

I'm not a very nice author ;D

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Join the club... my BF got me a mug that says "Writers Block: When your characters go on strike because they are tired of what you do to them" the statement is soooo true. I'm so evil to my characters its unbelievable. Good or bad it doesn't matter everyone suffers ALOT.

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
Most of the time, it turns out good for them, even though I have decided to kill one of my MC's best friends :p

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Lisa are you talking about the mug? I dont remember but i'll ask. He also got me one saying "Writers block: When your imaginary friends wont talk to you" because he always makes fun of me saying my characters are like imaginary friends which in a way i guess they are. But they just stay in my head.

And yeah things work out well... well sort of ok, for my MC's in the end of everything. But alot of people die throughout the series. 2 Siblings, 7 friends, 1 girlfriend, 2 best friends... and that's just as of now. hehehehe. If it needs to be done it needs to be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.