Comedy Cabaret--2012 Road Trip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
I might propose that jar be the top post trophy awarded to the best post next week, then to be passed on to any post Jay sees as topping the current champ.

we need an artist to memorial said tropy and make it a moderator controlled icon.

takes another sip gulp of 2x4

which gets him to thinking

**what kind of tree to they pick monkeynuts from?**
What he said.

I have Patron in that jar to be awarded to the best post next week, then Fast forward on why Jay has feather topping the current chimp.

we need an immoral artist in San Tropez and another sip gulp of 2x4

which gets him to thinking

**what kind of tree to they pick monkeynuts from?**
What she heard.

:Shrug:

kayleamay

I'm on the phone.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
What I heard.

blah, blah, blah, Patron, blah, blah, nekkid feathers on chimps, blah, blah, blah, immoral 2x4, blah, blah, blah, watch him tinkling, blah, blah, blue stuff.

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
:D

I'm watching all the Presidential Debate stuff on TV - can you translate that???

kayleamay

I'm on the phone.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Sure!

Let's see, the only GOP candidates that seem to have a chance of becoming a presidential candidate are Mitt Romney and Newt Gingrich.

Mitt Romney is from money, likes hairspray and looks like he should be a news anchor. He's been fed with a silver spoon his entire life and is entirely unable to relate to the working class. He never says anything of substance because he's a sock puppet. (A bad one. Not a cool one, like me.) But, since he has oodles of money, he might actually be able to buy the candidacy. In short, he's a douchebag.

Newt Gingrich is 172 years old, thinks we should declare war on half the world, and actually managed to get people to boo at the golden rule. No, really. You can read about it here. He's been riding the political merry-go-round since Lincoln was in office and is a first cousin of the anti-christ. Oh, and he's on his third marriage, which would not be worth mentioning if he wasn't always going on and on about the sanctity of marriage and hadn't left his first wife while she was recovering from cancer and his second right after she was diagnosed with mulitple sclerosis. Basically, he's a douchebag.

And that's it in a nutshell. Glad to be of service.

Cella

Cella
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Well, all I know is that some US Americans don't have maps.

Silent Rob

Riff-Raff
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
*files all reports*

*hauls out trash*

PorterStarrByrd

nutruring tomorrows criminals today
Registered
Reaction score
Mornin Rumpy

When I got back from church this morning and saw the bacon pan sitting there I decided that it was a real waste to throw away all of the bacon fat. I'd guess there were nearly two tablespoons of it.

Ran into that problem before and tried to float a little on the top of a 2x4 with disasterous results. The glass became hard to clean, eventually needed to be attacked with soap.

Much better results today when I came up with something I'll probably call Porterhouse Piggles and make my next million selling them.

I melted four hershey bars and a added dash of peppermint oil into the fat in a double boiler. I stirred it al up and then I grabbed a bag of porkrinds and tossed a couple cups or so of those into the 'gravy'. I let it harden and tried it.

I don't know how well these would keep so I'd advise eating them all right away, like maybe during one football game.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Sure!

Let's see, the only GOP candidates that seem to have a chance of becoming a presidential candidate are Mitt Romney and Newt Gingrich.

Mitt Romney is from money, likes hairspray and looks like he should be a news anchor. He's been fed with a silver spoon his entire life and is entirely unable to relate to the working class. He never says anything of substance because he's a sock puppet. (A bad one. Not a cool one, like me.) But, since he has oodles of money, he might actually be able to buy the candidacy. In short, he's a douchebag.

Newt Gingrich is 172 years old, thinks we should declare war on half the world, and actually managed to get people to boo at the golden rule. No, really. You can read about it here. He's been riding the political merry-go-round since Lincoln was in office and is a first cousin of the anti-christ. Oh, and he's on his third marriage, which would not be worth mentioning if he wasn't always going on and on about the sanctity of marriage and hadn't left his first wife while she was recovering from cancer and his second right after she was diagnosed with mulitple sclerosis. Basically, he's a douchebag.

And that's it in a nutshell. Glad to be of service.

Of course you are now the Official Political Liaison For the Cabaret

Status
Not open for further replies.