Royalty for a Week, and Shameless The Rest of The Time (Volume III)

Status
Not open for further replies.

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
You have to know these things when you're a king

So, as we have an unprecedented week here, it's time for some proclamations.

Proclamation #1:

All Royals shall go forth and vote in the Poetry Contest, if they have not already done so.

(Now, will someone please, PLEASE call off the creepy doll girl?)

Proclamation #2:

As many of the Royals and other members of the AW community seem to be having a rough go of it, I am encouraging all of you to wander down to the Conquering Challenges section here on AW and offer your support and/or advice to those in need of it. Be careful with the advice, however.

Proclamation #3:

Go forth and welcome some of the newbies. Encourage them to come here. Or go wherever at AW suits their fancy. I know you all have other haunts, as do I, and it wouldn't hurt to help show some of the newbies around.

Proclamation #4:

Don't forget to Rep people, just to spread a little joy. ... If you feel the people over in P&CE happen to need extra joy, that's on you.

:D

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
He's gone mad with power.:scared:

Pfft.

I was mad long, long, LONG before this.

chat-rose.gif

Ambrosia

Grand Duchess
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Not dissing the song. Dissing the singer. I like the song.

A certain creepy-doll avatar wearing AWer with a serious penchant for leg-breaking and making offers than cannot be refused sent me a PM on this, complaining there were only 60 or so votes.

I mentioned that those kind of numbers would be unheard of in the Horror section.

We'd be lucky with 6.

That certain creepy-doll avatar wearing AWer with a serious penchant for leg-breaking and making offers that cannot be refused has helped me get 111 votes for the poetry contest so far. I'd say she rocks. :D

Of course, not to leave out other people who have been working their little fingers to the bone such as History Sleuth. I would love if all the people who have been pushing people to vote in my contest would put down their names for me so I can give them all a proper shout-out. We have some fabulously supportive people here in our Kingdom. :)

For some reason I thought today was the 28th and tomorrow the 29th. Kelly told me I have enough counting to do and just keep counting until they tell me it is over. :tongue I love that woman. :D

Wicked

Outcast Rogue
Registered
Reaction score
<--- Voted days ago. :snoopy:

Oh, crud. It's all ready the 27th? I meant to get in a story for the Western contest. Even if I hammered it out today, it would only be a rough first draft by Wed.

I've been so caught up in the Steampunk story, everything else went out the window.

Ambrosia

Grand Duchess
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
<--- Voted days ago. :snoopy:

Oh, crud. It's all ready the 27th? I meant to get in a story for the Western contest. Even if I hammered it out today, it would only be a rough first draft by Wed.

I've been so caught up in the Steampunk story, everything else went out the window.

Oh come on, Wicked. It isn't that long of a story for the Western contest. 1,000 words, right? You can do that in your sleep. Do it. Harry needs the support. I would do it myself if I wasn't running my own contest. (Heck, I still might, now that I know I have another day. :tongue)

Wicked

Outcast Rogue
Registered
Reaction score
Oh come on, Wicked. It isn't that long of a story for the Western contest. 1,000 words, right? You can do that in your sleep. Do it. Harry needs the support. I would do it myself if I wasn't running my own contest. (Heck, I still might, now that I know I have another day. :tongue)

And the gauntlet is down!

Oh well, this might be good for me. ;)

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Oh come on, Wicked. It isn't that long of a story for the Western contest. 1,000 words, right?

1000 words, eh? I've been meaning to do something in the Western genre for a while. I may have to check that out.

:guns:

Last edited:

Ambrosia

Grand Duchess
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Oh, the gauntlet was for your benefit, Princess Wicked. Not mine.

Glad you got that first draft done. :)

Do it, your Majesty. Check out the complete rules (you can even click on the link in my sig line). And the PRIZES! Holy cow!

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Ooh, yes, those are nice prizes, aren't they? And I see it's fairly broad, too, which is good because I've been tossing around a Western/Horror blend. I may have to give this some serious thought.

:e2writer:

Ambrosia

Grand Duchess
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Ooh, yes, those are nice prizes, aren't they? And I see it's fairly broad, too, which is good because I've been tossing around a Western/Horror blend. I may have to give this some serious thought.

:e2writer:

Just don't think too long and miss entering!

Status
Not open for further replies.