The Tenth Circle

taylormillgirl

Hopeless Romantic
Registered
Reaction score
That "Blackbirds" cover is trippy, but in a good way! And you clearly have remarkable cover karma, Anne. May we all be so lucky. ::fingers crossed::

Mr Flibble

They've been very bad, Mr Flibble
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
We couldn't possibly do that. Who'd clear up the m
Website
francisknightbooks.co.uk
The Blackbirds cover is truly awesome. Anne's isn't bad either :D

I had a Super Exciting Yet Still Mysterious phone call today, which helped relieve the waiting. The ideas on the other end of said phone call were awesome. Cannot wait to see the result.

Tasmin21

They will come from below...
Registered
Reaction score
Got my official acceptance on book 3, which means I get paid. Also means that the countdown starts on them calling dibs on anything else I have. Guess we'll see.

rosiecotton

Lover of Tea
Registered
Reaction score
Gratz, Tas! You are da bomb.

I'm waiting on book 2 stuff from Mr. A (bites nails/not hopeful). Have pulled out an insurance policy ms I wrote earlier in the year (just in case). Am expecting book 1 first pass pages pretty soon. And cover art--I can't wait for my cover art!!! So far, I've only had hints: It's photographic, features my two leads, and everyone loves it.

Last edited:

Tasmin21

Registered
Reaction score
Yay Chaos!

For some reason, RT doesn't know I exist.

ChaosTitan

Around
Registered
Reaction score
Website
kellymeding.com
Thanks!

Tas, I can't remember if I've asked this, but does your Roc publicist send review copies to them? I can't imagine why they wouldn't review you, because they have a dedicated UF section. :(

Tasmin21

Registered
Reaction score
Chaos - I'm not even sure who my publicist is any more. I've gone through two so far, with no notice of any change. *shrug* This time, I think I'll ask if they're doing that.

Irysangel

She of Many Names
Registered
Reaction score
Congrats on all the good news, guys! I'm about to dive in to draft 2 of Berkley #2 and lining up my next self-pub project before I get slapped with more copyedits. Lol.

mario_c

Your thoughts are not real...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.mariocaiti.com
OK, Christmas is over. Back to Circle X. The elevator is out of order. :D

Actually, after being NWS all month (Not Writin' Sh!t..it's our version of AWOL) I was driving around and mulling over my potential query for a potential script today. Plus the one I was last working on is starting to come together, and contest season is due.
I'm feeling like I could make some good stuff happen soon. The irony is that a creative mood lifts all boats - I've been ridiculously busy so getting a few BIC hours is the big challenge.

Tasmin21

Registered
Reaction score
I think NWS may be my new favorite state of being...

ChaosTitan

Around
Registered
Reaction score
Website
kellymeding.com
I've been in a state of NWS for most of the month. I had a long list of things to get finished, but have barely touched it. But I do think this break has been good for me, writing-wise. I feel more energetic about writing, and I'm excited to start on a new proposal I've been toying with. I've also been collecting beta notes for the Sekrit Project, and I hope to start revising that in January.

Come on 2012, and bring me some good news! :)