Not open for further replies.

Fallen

Stood at the coalface
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jacklpyke.com
Can I ask if there is a default setting for how long I stay logged in to AW (and where it is if there is one)? My problem is that I keep getting thrown out of being logged in if I stay in one post (any area) for too long.

I think I've changed it once before, but I can't find it again. (And I think (hope) that's kicking me off).

Thanks for any help :) And sorry for being a pain in the *gets kicked off before caught swearing*

Deleted member 42

Can I ask if there is a default setting for how long I stay logged in to AW (and where it is if there is one)? My problem is that I keep getting thrown out of being logged in if I stay in one post (any area) for too long.

I think I've changed it once before, but I can't find it again. (And I think (hope) that's kicking me off).

Thanks for any help :) And sorry for being a pain in the *gets kicked off before caught swearing*

There isn't one users can set, no.

In case there's a problem with your cookies, you might try logging off AW, deleting cookies, purging your browser cache, and completely quitting your browser.

Then log back in and click the little check box on the login that says Remember Me.

Fallen

Stood at the coalface
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jacklpyke.com
Thanks, Medievalist. :) Will give it a try. I had tried clearing cookies, deleting history, but forgot to check remember me.... Doh.

Deleted member 42

Thanks, Medievalist. :) Will give it a try. I had tried clearing cookies, deleting history, but forgot to check remember me.... Doh.

Right.

This one time, I'll let you off.

We expect all our users to be perfect, at all times, and have absolutely no human, understandable, natural errors.

:D

No worries, and it's a very tiny little box. I expect just about everyone has forgotten to click it at least once.

Hope it works out for you; I know it's frustrating to be logged off in the middle.

Fallen

Stood at the coalface
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jacklpyke.com
:roll: I'm old, got bad, bad glasses, and had to cope with doing three items on a list. Old Timers is a condition. :D Besides, it's not like it's right next to my username and pa -- ah... *runs off*

Status
Not open for further replies.