Some days go well, while others...?!!

Upbeat

Banned
Reaction score
You have to love it when even a normal day goes more smoothly than expected.
After all, there are endless chances that one or more glitches will ruin one's day.
Sure, we all know that - so why post about it!?
Because - here at least - Monday's mundane chore routine evolved without a single hitch! - a rare event, to say the least.

WackAMole

WTF?!?!
Registered
Reaction score
Today has been a fantastically normal day! Maybe even above average...UNTIL...

It was lunchtime. Now usually, I lock the doors because even the "CLOSED FOR LUNCH" sign doesnt deter people from walking in and playing the "im in a hurry can you please help!" card. I'm a sucker and I always do help so I dont really know why I chose today to leave it unlocked. Perhaps it was because it was so slow, maybe it was because i was lazy.

Sure enough, mid bite (nasty processed cheese on 12 grain wheat), a little old lady walks in and drops her "stool sample" on the counter dead in front of me. (BTW...is anyone in labs ever amazed at the containers some of these folks drop their stuff off in? This one came in a clear glass starbucks jar ffs! ) *cry*

BUT------The sun is shining!

(For those of you know used to know me, I did work in Hospice at one time. I am back in the lab playing with needles and bodily fluids!)