new to blogging, need help

ritinrider

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Ok, in a fit of insanity last night (err, this morning) I started a blog, a place to express my opinion on, well on whatever floats my boat. However, I must've done something wrong, because I can't find my blog. Oh, if I go to blogspot.com and type in my email address my blog comes up, but that's not helpful for other people to see my blog and hopefully make comments. I even tried cutting and pasting the address into the address bar, no go. All I get is a message saying that page cannot be found.

Please help me. Or maybe I don't really want to do a blog afterall, I dunno. But this bugs me, so I'd like to at least figure it out before I bail on the blogging idea.

oh, this is the address that's at the top of my blog. http://nita-onewomansview.blogspot.com/

Thanks
Nita

wyntermoon

Registered
Reaction score
Website
threeseasagency.com
I've got your blog up! Click on the orange B on the top left to log in and take you to your dashboard for the back office work. PM me if you're stuck!

JenNipps

Have you JHS today?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jenifernipps.com
Nita, it worked for me.

Seriously, give me a call if/when you get stuck or something. I don't use blogger anymore myself, but I'm still pretty familiar with it.