Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
I've heard of authors that can have three or four books on the go....
What a challenge that would be.

Does writing a story where the MC is telling her 'story' as it were, through diary entries, sound weird or interesting? Just curious. I read a novel once where it was all done through emails. "Where Rainbows End." by Cecilia Ahern.
I cried my bloody eyes out! :(

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, tell me about it. I have one but I feel bad. But then I think "Hey, it's my imagination, I can write whatever I want." Then I think "But if it doesn't go anywhere, it's a waste." Then I think, "Screw that! It's fun." So as you can see, I have arguments with myself. lol.

MysteryRiter

Murder isn't so bad...
Registered
Reaction score
Ok. I know I have already posted this but I am going to post it again, because there are more people here now. And HR, if you would like to participate, would you like to do a piece of the chain on the TWFT blog?

Hi. So I just read this amazing post by a 14-year-old blogger who has an awesome blog. Anyway, the blog was about a book tv network and the tv shows on it. It was very cool. So I emailed her saying how much I loved her post and how it was nice to see a fellow 13, 14 year old writer excelling, blah, blah. Anyway, we eventually had a great idea. We could do a teen writer blog chain. We could think of an enticing idea like a book tv network and we could each post ideas about it i.e. Tv shows on the book network. She is asking teen bloggers she knows and I decided to ask you all. It is a great opportunity and fun idea. ;) If you want good publicity to your blog, participate here. Anyone interested? I would really love to have you participate!

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Ky: YOU CONFUSED ME. I don't think I could do anything like that.

Tally: What's the SNI?

Last edited:

MysteryRiter

Murder isn't so bad...
Registered
Reaction score
Evening? What's the time is it England? I thought it was only 4 hours more than US ET?
Anyway, evening para.

MysteryRiter

Murder isn't so bad...
Registered
Reaction score
Oh. A five hour difference? England isn't even that far away.

MysteryRiter

Murder isn't so bad...
Registered
Reaction score
But from the east to west coast in the US it's only a three hour time difference and that's gotta be over 3k miles, but I have no idea.

Kyrie

Queen of Adverbs (unfortunately)
Registered
Reaction score
I just Googled it; NYC to LA is approximately 2,900 miles, while NYC to London is approximately 3,500 miles.

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
And there I am always complaining that 500 miles is a long way. (between where I live and Scotland, that is)

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
I frequently complain that the 8 hours from my place to Madisonville, KY is too far. But hey, some things seem like there's more distance because there's something there you want.

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
England is just across the pond from me, sure ;) three and half, four hour difference?

Status
Not open for further replies.