Brand new label in town!

Inkyhoof

Registered
Reaction score
Hey there :)

I'm... new, as you've probably guessed by now. I'm also a writer - or rather,a wannabe writer for the moment, I think. It's not like I publish my work or anything; whatever I come up with seems to sit on my shelf and gather dust as my motivation to edit it slowly ebbs away...

Anyway, I'm 16 and struggling through IB at the moment (ever heard of it? No? Oh, well...), so I can't guarantee I'll be here 24/7. I'll do my best to contribute, though ;)

I write mostly fiction, short stories and longer stuff, though I'll come up with some poem or other if I'm in the mood. I have written "novels" before - two, but one was done years before and I don't want to talk about it, and the other is... in the process of being improved, let's say.

Apart from wiritng, I like art; so drawing, painting, anything like that. And it's best if I'm allowed to draw/paint horses, too - my favourite animals, and I'm pretty much crazy about anything to do with them. I ride, but not on a regular basis, unfortunately...

So, yeah. I think that would be it, for now.

See you around the threads, and don't mind me asking strange questiuons which are attached to obvious answers - I tend to miss the most apparent things ;)

vixey

C'est la vie!
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome, Inkyhoof!

International baccalaureate? I imagine that's a tough program. Congrats for making the cut! You'll find a lot of great advice and friends here.

ReallyRong

Registered
Reaction score
Welcome Inkyhoof,

This place is full of wannabee writers and a number that have made the grade. Good luck!

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to AW. Hope you enjoy your stay with us.

How do you like your popcorn?

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Greetings and :welcome:

Yeshanu

Elf Queen
Registered
Reaction score
There's lots to learn and do here, Inkyhoof. There's also a number of other horsey folks around (I'm sure you'll find them eventually) who you can talk shop with.

Welcome!

Clio

In the mind warp pavilion
Registered
Reaction score
Glad you could join us, Inkyhoof. Have fun. :Sun:

Elwolf

Rabbit! Hunting Mode.
Registered
Reaction score
I love horses too! It is great to meet a fellow horse-lover! Look forward to talking to you!

Inkyhoof

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks again, everyone! :)

Ooh you do? Do you ride? :D

I used to, but now I don't really have that much time... I just started jumping this summer, though; it's the best feeling ever!