_Sian_

Ooooh, pretty lights and sirens :D
Registered
Reaction score
Website
antagonistsneeded.wordpress.com
*rolls in*

What's going on tonite? :D

I just had lunch, and I think it'll be a late dinner. not quite sure how I ended up eating the midday meal at 4 pm

*collapses in the corner*

I have been a hardcore reviser today. How are you guys? :)

yay for the revision. I hope it's going well :) I may get some writing done, or I may read. Decisions decisions

Shuemais

We can't always be the Batman
Registered
Reaction score
*rolls in*

What's going on tonite? :D

Oh, why not, I'll chime in.

I'm going to try hard to talk myself out of staying in bed all day just because of a half-hour of exercising. I am seriously out of shape. :cry:

Otherwise, trying to herd plot bunnies (Sian's term) all into the same pen for the series I'm working on. They're not all cooperating, but I'll get all the little bastards eventually.

10trackers

Pollyanna, Shedder of Casual Blood
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Last edited:

bettielee

I'm a sparkly fairy princess!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
bettielee.wordpress.com
*collapses in the corner*

I have been a hardcore reviser today. How are you guys? :)

Not revising. I have not begun editing my UF.... :( I've read my last gothic story for now, I think. I have to get back on the UF bandwagon. But I'll miss them. I will miss them...

I have read my first UF in a while today... I read a certain Alaskan's debut novella and found it good. :)

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'm still at the start but this book is way better than most UF :)

Psychomacologist

The Sarcasm Fairy
Registered
Reaction score
Lol you guys are so dependable. This morning I have 1013 rep points :D

Research is the ultimate time suck. I started out early this morning doing research on the various apocalypse beliefs of Abrahamic religions. ALL DAY, I've done the Research Stream of Consciousness progression. Now I'm watching a documentary (the Brits do have the most interesting documentaries).

I don't know how helpful all my learning has been, but it's been SOOOO gratifying. That's terrible, right? I should feel guilty, right?
Not!

No! Research is good! Your mind is expanding, ideas and connections are whizzing around your brain, joining up to each other, making important links that will lead to amazing story ideas!

Do ALL THE RESEARCH!!

And yeah, the Brits have awesome documentaries. I find them less... scripted and melodramatic than American ones.

Plus, we have the right accent to narrate them :D

Morning all. It's raining (not men, alas) here today. Got a litttttle damp on my way in to work. Going to find tea and biscuits. That will make everything better.

Whut up?

KitCat

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Up wayyyyyy too late, but have an extra 1k words to show for it so it all evens out *yawn*

Darkshore

Stranger
Registered
Reaction score
You future people and your early weekends...*grumbles*

tjwriter

Emerging Anew
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kidscoffeechaos.wordpress.com
It's Friday where I am. Thank the heavens.

*needs moar coffee*

I concur.

Sucky day is sucky. Kidlet one lollygagged about this morning, so we missed the bus. I couldn't find my ID badge to get into work. Amazingly, it showed right up in my purse the moment I set on the floor to start my day. I have more errands than you could shake a stick at, I need groceries, and I middle kidlet's parent/teacher conference this morning in a little over two hours.

Psychomacologist

The Sarcasm Fairy
Registered
Reaction score
I concur.

Sucky day is sucky. Kidlet one lollygagged about this morning, so we missed the bus. I couldn't find my ID badge to get into work. Amazingly, it showed right up in my purse the moment I set on the floor to start my day. I have more errands than you could shake a stick at, I need groceries, and I middle kidlet's parent/teacher conference this morning in a little over two hours.

Oh dears *huggles TJ*

*lays out coffee and cookies*

Status
Not open for further replies.