Jed's Super-Dooper Newbie Question-of-the-Week Thread

Griesmeel

Wide eyed stumbler.
Registered
Reaction score
Easy! Being home with my parents in the Netherlands for six weeks with my splendidly magnificent 11 month old daughter and celebrating her first birthday there too.
(not to mention proper peanut butter, mums cooking and... frietjes! :) )

Griesmeel

Wide eyed stumbler.
Registered
Reaction score
Frietjes, the Dutch version of French fries. Check Pulp Fiction for a description, yes, we effin' drown that s**t in it! Yumyum! :)

I think for the peanut butter I should refrain from brand names but they claim we all grew up with it. (Wie is er niet groot mee geworden?) I'm still growing with it, just out instead of up. :flag:

Quenut butter? Have to try! :partyguy:

SaraP

You can't forget those you've loved
Registered
Reaction score
In the summer? :eek:

Great, the rotting flesh is going to smell great in the summer heat. <insert puking emoticon here>

Zhia-K

Registered
Reaction score
Mine would be to travel into space. I think it would be a really mind blowing experience. Of course, I would like to travel at least around our neck of the galactic woods, as it were, although stopping in orbit around each of the planets in our Solar system would be pretty amazing!

me-a-monsteR

Bites upon request
Registered
Reaction score
Zombieland in smell-o-vision, yeah! :)

In the words of Porter, the penguin flashing boat guy... That's disgusting.
Don't know why people would be looking forward to summer. Winter is lovely. We've been getting lots of rain. Which is always something I look forward to :)
As far as I can see, beach activities like body surfing, are the only upside of summer.

Have fun digging dirt, slcboston:)

Zombies... Hm, hopefully only up there in the north. *pulls face*

Catherine

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Every year our family makes a list titled "Things We Love About Summer" and posts it on the refrigerator. I look forward to crossing off as many things as possible from that list.

barnhijl

Registered
Reaction score
screw summer, I'm waiting for fall. My baby will be born, halloween, turkey dinner, get to see the family at Christmas, putting little baby is a hilarious halloween costume, then maybe a turkey outfit, then some adorable little xmas dress... yeah screw summer. I'm going to be HUGE, pregnant and hot. I'll probably have to stay inside the whole time lol do you think people would judge if I took a 2 month old trick or treating??

MaggieAmada

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.maggieamada.com
Summer projects with my daughters.
Sunday muffins with my daughters.

Walking, I've been in crutches for 6 weeks.

Family trip to Florida with hubby and family.

At least one "DATE" with hubby. Hopefully, my sister will agree to babysit.

Jessica_312

Registered
Reaction score
I am looking forward to the zombie apocalypse.

Whaaaat?

We all know it's coming. :D
Sooner than later? I'm down in FL, where recently a dude was eating another dude's face off, growled at police when they shouted at him, and didn't respond to being shot. It has begun! :D LOL

Adriana

Registered
Reaction score
I liked the Peru or Belize idea, but given that they aren't available choices, I'd go see the earth from the International Space Station. The ISS is quite safe, after all it's been continuously occupied for nearly twelve years by astronauts from fifteen different nations. Apart from the two day trip without pit-stops for biological discharge, it sounds rather fun. They offer planed meals, wi-fi, even a treadmill, and all that smart conversation with interesting foreigners. I'll start watching The Big Bang Theory on a daily basis, just in case. ;-)