Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
It just describes my work afternoon.

Et tu?

I'm gonna leave a few of these around. Everyone take a few. Keep em handy. Throw them at your boss. Let the swordsbanana stab them. Whatever.

thumb_gaah.gif
thumb_gaah.gif
thumb_gaah.gif

thumb_gaah.gif
thumb_gaah.gif
thumb_gaah.gif

thumb_gaah.gif
thumb_gaah.gif
thumb_gaah.gif

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Well, that guys not the droid im looking for.

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
speaking of texts, I got a cell phone today. I was forced to, I swear! I hate the damned thing already, I don't want it, i resent having to carry it.

Damn it all!

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
speaking of texts, I got a cell phone today. I was forced to, I swear! I hate the damned thing already, I don't want it, i resent having to carry it.

Damn it all!

There's an app for that. No, not really.

Need an Emoticon? Here-

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
Quote of the day.....

"Don't only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine."

--Ludwig van Beethoven

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
impatient obnoxious boss and flighty, impatient co-worker are having their weekly wrangle....

I wish we worked in a multi story building so I could jump out a window....

No no no. You're looking at this all wrong. You don't jump out a window. You THROW THEM out the window. You solve the problem, with no wear and tear on your own fabulosity.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Pput those gah emoticons where the walk so they can slip on them and fall. It will be their own fault for being oblivious to frustration.

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
Pput those gah emoticons where the walk so they can slip on them and fall out the window. It will be their own fault for being oblivious to frustration.

There, fixed it for you!

But Fen has a point. Plausible deniability.

_Sian_

Ooooh, pretty lights and sirens :D
Registered
Reaction score
Website
antagonistsneeded.wordpress.com
That sounds...miserable, Sian. I can't think of anything other than that word. But you're all done now?

yessum. Just have to move once more, but I'll have a car for that, which makes things easier. And I only have to be gone by six in the morning. Much better. And I'll have someone to help with the four hour drive.

Yikes. Three hours? How far from civilization are you, Sian?

3.5 hours from the nearest major city. There's a biggish border town nearby, but they don't have an airport. It's not too bad, I'm used to the travel. Just not at 1 in the morning.

I've read all four. Read the first one a long time ago and then on the insistence of some friends I read the last three. I had to push myself through the last one, but it was like watching a train wreck, fascinating and disturbing at the same time. And I refuse to see any of the movies.

I'm going to go take some drugs now.

:( I hope you get better soon. There's nothing worse than feeling sick. And I hate twilight. Read the first book at 15, and couldn't stand it. I mean, come on. Stalking does not in anyway equal soul mates. Neither does any of the other creepy stuff in that book.

I turned into the Info Dump Killah last night. Pacing is so much better now. It only required a machete...

Starting to feel like I'm the only one who hasn't seen Shame yet. *looks up movie times*

Good luck with the editing. And what is shame about? I haven't been near a movie theatre in a while, thus no preview watching.

Had a meeting. Think I made a dude cry. I mean, he kept repeating, "That's a good question, a very good question." and became glassy-eyed and wandered right off afterwards. Poor dude.

Politicking are you? Well, if so, in all honesty he probably should have been prepared. Don't feel too bad about it. I'm sure you were polite about it.

No no no. You're looking at this all wrong. You don't jump out a window. You THROW THEM out the window. You solve the problem, with no wear and tear on your own fabulosity.

I like your outlook. Sounds like a good way to go.

zanzjan

killin' all teh werds
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
VPX
VPXI
Registered
Reaction score
impatient obnoxious boss and flighty, impatient co-worker are having their weekly wrangle.... I wish we worked in a multi story building so I could jump out a window....

No no no. You're looking at this all wrong. You don't jump out a window. You THROW THEM out the window.

Junely has a point. After all, you did say coworker was flighty, but have you tested that?

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
You know, we should go into the evil overlord business together. :D

"Fen and Junely's Wholesale Slaughter and Conquest Services, LTD.

Fascist dictatorships our specialty!"

I like it!

:D

amergina

Pittsburgh Strong
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annazabo.com
Oh! With any luck, Project Save The Orchids will be coming to a close to tomorrow morning. The cord for the heater is in and they'll be here between 8:30 and noon to install.

Of course, since I have to be presentable by 8:30, they'll come at 11:45...

Status
Not open for further replies.