Jed's Super-Dooper Baileys Pub for Newbies, Dragons, Saints & Sinners

Status
Not open for further replies.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Evening pubbers. And welcome to any new pubbers and welcome to AW.

*digs Baileys out of secret stash*

PenmonkeyAl

Uh... That Guy...
Registered
Reaction score
On the line between the sane and the insane.
Website
www.alexkollar.blogspot.com
Yo man welcome to the discussion :) I just posted my first work for review in the Flash Fiction forum :D I happy, Its likely not all that good. Here is the link: http://absolutewrite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=223579

Fab I usually don't like pictures of myself but the one I have here is kinda BA yah know. I know just how you feel :)

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Well, congrats ZilvaMarx. I'm sure some squirrels will be happy to rip it apart for ya. Good luck. :) You can add that link to your sigline. Might help to get more crits on it. Also critting others helps.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
g'night, sleep tight and all that jazz.

*sits back, props feet up on table, and enjoys Baileys*

KyraDune

Finding Beauty In Negative Spaces
Registered
Reaction score
Website
kyradune.weebly.com
The server maintenance is required so that you guys actually get to writing, rather than compulsively checking threads. :D

:) Then you need to shut down the rest of the internet too, else we simply slink off and find other distractions.

Morning, everyone!:hi:

How are you today?

Barely awake. But I've got some REO Speedwagon going and I'm fixing to start writing (seriously, I am, I swear), so I'm good so far.

that redhead

Registered
Reaction score
Morning, everyone!:hi:

How are you today?

Morning!! :hi:

I'm dragging a bit. Had to get up extra early, since my son has an orthodontist appointment before school. I *should* be drying my hair right now, but I'm here instead. lol

KMSzpara

My writer senses are tingling.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kmszpara.com
Good morning :)

I feel like I should commemorate my first post with some kind of silly dance. Or a drink (before 9:00 am--so classy).

Hello, all! Name's Kelly. Not new to message boards, but new here. How's the morning treating everyone else?

Spiral

looking at the stars
Registered
Reaction score
*pulls out sekrit stash to top up coffee*

Happy Wednesday everyone. Any big plans for the day? I really need to clean my house, but I think I might pretend I don't have to and write instead. After all, it's not like the mess is going anywhere :)

:welcome: To the pub, Kelly!

FabricatedParadise

Can be bribed with circus peanuts
Registered
Reaction score
Mornin'

Spiral, I was just looking around at my house thinking, man I really should get up and clean the house while the baby is entertained with cartoons and toys.

It's bad. Half of my furniture was out being repaired and they brought it back yesterday (and took the other half). Of course I decided that this is the perfect opportunity to rearrange the living room, so my sofa is literally in the middle of the room and the other pieces (bookshelf, end tables, shoe shelf, tv stand are pretty much in a circle surrounding it.

I can't see the top of my dining room table for all the mail that needs to be sorted (I'm not exaggerating).

And I decided to move my doggies crate out of my bedroom into the living room, but that requires arranging my LR furniture first. The crate waits patiently in the middle of the dining room floor.

But during the baby's naps today, I'm going to beta a story that so far seems fantastic and hopefully type up the chapters of my WIP I accidently deleted yesterday.

KMSzpara

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kmszpara.com
*pulls out sekrit stash to top up coffee*

Happy Wednesday everyone. Any big plans for the day? I really need to clean my house, but I think I might pretend I don't have to and write instead. After all, it's not like the mess is going anywhere :)

:welcome: To the pub, Kelly!

Ooh coffee gives me such a buzz. I'm usually a tea drinker, lol. I'm actually at work right now. I know I'm bad. But the store is empty and I'm just watering plants. Well, I do love the plants. But not as much as playing in writers' pubs at breakfast time.

Spiral

looking at the stars
Registered
Reaction score
I quit drinking coffee for almost two years. Now that I've started again, (because I really do love the taste and I missed it for those two years) I never drink more than one cup, and it takes me forever to drink it. I have to heat it up several times :)

Thanks for reminding me that I have to water my plants today! I swear, it's a miracle any of them are still alive, I'm really horrible at remembering to water them.

KMSzpara

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kmszpara.com
I volunteer because it gets me out from behind the register. I hear it's good to get a little sun every day ;) I have my dog and the plants to thank for that.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to the pub and to AW, Kelly. :)

Did someone mention coffee with Baileys?

Status
Not open for further replies.