Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
I'm good, finally doing some writing and got 704 words so far today YIPPIE... slow but progress

Sorry about the teeth... i got x-rayed a while back and my dentist showed me how mine were growing in... Completely horizontally... Yeah go figure my teeth would grow in against graivity ahahahaha. I'll have to get them out when they start hurting me.

But from what i hear its not a horrible procedure, so dont worry, few days of discomfort but you'll have tons of pain meds to help you through it!

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
yeah i'm terrified of dentists, because of all the dental procedures i had at such a young age.

But i do find wisdom teeth and root canal stories to be grossly overexhagerated (sp?) So dont listen to what some people tell you, I had friend come into school the day after they got there wisdom teeth pulled, and they were simply using some low strength OTC numbing stuff.

Coming from the girl who had 5 teeth pulled its not too bad. I dont think wisdom teeth are any different from other teeth.

Thalia

better off with a really good lie
Registered
Reaction score
Wow, I got into Pottermore and I wasn't even trying...

Okay, choosing my username. ProphecyQueen71 or RiverUnicorn107? River reminds me of River Song...

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
I dont think i've ever been this unmotivated to write before... only 1K today... the only thing i've written in like 2-3 weeks... UGH!!!!

Thalia

Registered
Reaction score
I'm starting to see a pattern: Doctor thinks he's going to die, has some tear-worthy angst, and then pops up happy. Still looks awesome.

The guy that shoots the Silent is wearing a Kovarian eyepatch, I think. I'm starting to think that those have a picture of a Silent on them so you never forget.

Zoombie

Dragon of the Multiverse
Registered
Reaction score
You know, I know the Silent were kind of...incredibly evil, but the Doctor did just kind of turn his favorite species into a collection of psychoprogrammed murdering machines...

I thought it was clever, but a little squicky.

Zoombie

Dragon of the Multiverse
Registered
Reaction score
Also, Doctor Who isn't...really all that good of a sci-fi universe.

I'm sorry, but it's all manner of inconsistent and widgy. It's really more of a fantasy portal story with historical backdrops than actual science fiction.

Elysium

believe
Registered
Reaction score
In my computer....most of the time and Pennsylvani
Hey guys!

Congrats on getting into Pottermore. Don't know what it is but I guess it has something to do with HP so it has to be big! Also, I can't for Doctor Who to come back on. After that last episode...wow. And I kinda knew who River was all a long, so it was cool that I was right. :D

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
-totally died for awhile-

Now I should probably be writing. Instead I'm working on my very important cosplay spreadsheet.

Thalia

Registered
Reaction score
I have three chapters left to plot:

the black moment of doom
the saving-of-the-day
the happily-ever-after (or, at least, its equivalent)

Status
Not open for further replies.