Abusing friends, aka "when friends help you edit"

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaryMumsy

the original blond bombshell
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'm Jeanne's beta who is like her Mom. I hard print everything, then mark it up with a purple pen and use those little post-it flags to mark the pages that need reviewing. Luckily we live close to each other and can go over the hard copy together. When she first asked me to read some of her stuff I knew of no other way to do it. I'm just thankful she is thick-skinned and doesn't take offense at some of my suggestions. She doesn't always agree with what I have to say, but at least she listens.

MM

JeanneTGC

I *am* Catwoman...and Gini Koch
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ginikoch.com
I'm Jeanne's beta who is like her Mom. I hard print everything, then mark it up with a purple pen and use those little post-it flags to mark the pages that need reviewing. Luckily we live close to each other and can go over the hard copy together. When she first asked me to read some of her stuff I knew of no other way to do it. I'm just thankful she is thick-skinned and doesn't take offense at some of my suggestions. She doesn't always agree with what I have to say, but at least she listens.

MM
Speaking of those who have no qualms about telling me when I suck or am not living up to potential...;)

Seriously, though, if you can take it, there's nothing better than an honest beta who can also tell you WHY something doesn't work. They're worth their weight in gold, and then some.

Status
Not open for further replies.