Hello AW, I'm finally posting!

veejbrown

Registered
Reaction score
Hello AW,

My name is Velma, and I have been poking around AW for over a year, reading posts, listening to your stories, following along with your sorrows, and taking in all the great advice. I've rejoiced when learning someone landed an agent and felt sad but hopeful when someone received a rejection. I became a member months ago and still stand in the backgrounds taking the whole community in. I love reading and have been writing on and off for a while. I just recently decided to go a head and finish this story that has been dancing around in my head and invading my dreams during the day and night. So I'm putting myself out there with hopes of getting support, questions answered and a kick in the butt when needed. Trust me I will need it! I'm determined to obtain my goal of completing my novel, even if no one ever reads it, but I also know how easy it is for me to get discouraged and try to run away from my WIP.

So instead of sneaking around quietly reading posts, I am going to get involved and you guys will see and hear lots more from me. This is the first site I run to when I run into a problem with my story, you guys rock! Someone always seem to be going through or have been through what I am going through. I even started a blog, (don't get too excited yet, I started the blog a few weeks ago but wrote my first post tonght) I guess tonight is sort of a coming out party for me..YAY!

Thank you all for all the wonderful advice, stories, information, and just plain fun. Although my husband don't think forums are much fun, I have a blast on here...

Again, Hello and sorry for this long post

Mumut

Well begun is half done...
Registered
Reaction score
Although my husband don't think forums are much fun, I have a blast on here...

There are forums and forums. I can easily point you to some deadly ones. You're lucky to have found this one which, as you said, rocks.

Welcome and enjoy.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
5-2.gif

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to AW. Hope you enjoy your stay with us.

How do you like your popcorn?

Caramia

Alliteration Afflicted
Registered
Reaction score
Hello, Velma :)

Folofop

Sockpuppet
Banned
Reaction score
I hope you can transition out of "lurker" mode fairly smoothly ;)

Oh, and welcomes.

Cella

Cella
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hello, there!