Obsessive Rep Point Checkers Club (Volume IV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I teased a moderator in the Cabaret. Apparently they think I'm too snotty for a newbie. But when I was nice, they electrocuted me. I can't win over there.

Yet another reason I don't hang there.

They tend to be a sensitive lot with anyone but their own.

You should be able to change back tomorrow

:rolleyes

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Live for the little joys, Vince, live for the little joys.

:D

And that was meant sincerely, not sarcastically from me.

For a change.

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
Good morning! Just had some waffles and bacon, and thought I'd check in and say hello.

Ahem. I don't know if you noticed, but I now leave trails of profuse coolness. Also, I am a demon hamster.

Last edited:

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
This was how I answered questions in High School. It might explain how I had such bad grades.

[URL]https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/425884_199854480114988_133221246778312_271002_111555431_n.jpg[/URL]

That's OK, Vince. The important thing is, you're loved.

It occurs to me that we don't take the time to really tell people how much they mean to us. How often do we tell our friends how important they are to us. How important they are in our lives.

Everyone who can read this is someone I consider to be a friend, so I wanted to take this opportunity to give you all the chance to tell me how much I mean to you.

Go on, don't be shy.

Have I told you recently how much you mean to me?

Yet another reason I don't hang there.

They tend to be a sensitive lot with anyone but their own.

You should be able to change back tomorrow

:rolleyes

Oh, I'm keeping it for a bit. I need to scamper up to Query Hell and surprise them. They're used to squirrels, but demon hamsters...

Cool! I can multiquote, just like the big kids!

Last edited:

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Oh, I'm sorry, I wasn't clear there.

I meant I'm not allowed to arbitrarily fail them all just because I don't want to be bothered resuming grading today.

I can fail them all if they earn it, of course.

*still hasn't checked uni email - avoiding the little whingers as long as I can*

BeatrixKiddo

Is it summer yet???
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Wow, seven pages to catch up on since Friday? Dang, you guys are fast. My head is spinning. :D And a new member! I love new members....to tease. Heh.

Sweet.

Also, this dial up is seriously irking me. I did the multi-quote thing so that I could reply to multiple posts at the same time in this post but none of them show up when I was ready to post, probably due to the stupid slow speed of the dial up. Grrr. :rant:

Sigh. I had so many witty replies to so many posts lined up and now it's all going to waste. I am sad. Well, not really, but a little. :cry:

My brother was supposed to upgrade to DSL, but as usual The Evil Empire, er... I mean At&T goofed up his order again and now he has to get that straightened out...again.
Grrr...again.

I hope everyone had a decent weekend so far. I saw Act of Valor with some friends on Saturday. It was a little predictable but it was ok and the ending was sadder and more intense then we thought it would be. Decent war movie, if you're into war movies.

Last edited:

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
Oh, I'm sorry, I wasn't clear there.

I meant I'm not allowed to arbitrarily fail them all just because I don't want to be bothered resuming grading today.

I can fail them all if they earn it, of course.

*still hasn't checked uni email - avoiding the little whingers as long as I can*

I'm sure they've earned it. I wouldn't even bother to check.

Hi Beatrix! Thanks for the rep points!

Status
Not open for further replies.