Teens Writing for Teens, issue 6

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
The playlist is also unusual for me as well.

ETA: Hey, Ely!

ETA2: I deleted the playlist. :3

Last edited:

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Hey, Hannah! One of the MCs in one of my scripts is called Hannah. :3

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
Hey Hannah

Ok i'm back from class and i'm going to write the rest of tonight and I have off tomorrow so i'll be writing then too... and hopefully not having to throw out all of my ex's shit if he doesn't come to pick it up. Although that would be kind of fun...

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
I am thinking that in SK, there will be voiceover at the start of each POV.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Fun, bubbly with a bit of attitude. Listening to Cher Lloyd at the moment, haha.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
I'm literally dancing in my room right now! My favorite band since i was 12 and have never been able to see because they dont tour in the US. IS COMING WITH VAN"S WARP TOUR!!!! IN CAMDEN NJ!!!!! That's like 10 minutes from my freaking house!!!! OH MY GOD!!!! I'm going if i have to go alone, i dont fucking care, I'd pretty much do anything to see Lostprophets in concert!

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
They were the first rock band i like. I found them all on my own at the age of 12 and for some reason that made me really proud as a 12 year old, because no one knew who the hell they were and i was in love with there second album. I would listen to it on repeat for HOURS as i wrote my first book. Got alot of my first book's ideas from that CD. Have loved them ever since.

When i went to london 4 years ago I missed there concert by a day, the day they were playing was the morning i was leaving, i've wanted to shoot myself in the foot ever since because i thought that was the only time i'd ever get to see them! NOW I CAN!!!

Problem? I have no one to go with me. But if i have too I'd be the weirdo who goes alone, I dont care at this point. This is a decade old dream coming true!

And AN EVEN BIGGER BONUS!? Two more of my favorite bands are playing with them that day. Four Year Strong, and I Fight Dragons!!!! You have NO idea how happy i am!!!! I missed Four Year Strong's concert because i had school....

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
I WANT TO SEE THE USED. SO. FREAKING. MUCH.

I've already seen my other favourite current band live three times, and met them twice. Elliot Minor <3

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
I've been to all of my top five favorite bands BUT two... But so far i've crossed alot of my favorites off my list of TO SEE!

Three days Grace- check!
Rise Against- Triple check. (yes i've seen them three times and loved every concert)
Paramore- Check
A Day to Remember (a new fav)- check!
Jimmy Eat World- Check!
Adelitas Way- Check
Theory of a Deadman- Check!

This is so awesome I'm like freaking out! I'll be able to cross off three in one day!

Parametric

Registered
Reaction score
Meh. Don't see the appeal of spending vast sums of money to be jostled in a crowd while blasted with shatteringly loud music.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Really?! They are full of awesome. And warp tour is traveling to a lot of different places more on the east coast and mideast, i'm sure they will have a concert near you!

I didnt start going to concerts till i was 17, but now i'm kind of a junky, there is nothing like getting your eardrums blasted out with your favorite songs! And you can scream out the lyrics with all your heart while jumping up and down. Its an awesome unbelievable feeling.

And i was so bumped and pissed off i coudlnt go to the Nickleback/ My Darkest Days concert in a few weeks, because I had no one to go with since Will ended things.

Now i couldn't care less about that concert!

ETA: Ely I know you told me where in PA you live and Warp tour is actually coming right around you. I dont know if you like that music though.

I really almost had a panic attach when i thought i had travel practically to OH to see them (I totally would have though) then i saw Camden NJ and freaked out more. that's only 15 mins from me!!!

Horserider

Ever onward
Registered
Reaction score
And i was so bumped and pissed off i coudlnt go to the Nickleback/ My Darkest Days concert in a few weeks, because I had no one to go with since Will ended things.

If I was at home instead of at college, there's a chance I could have gone to one of their concerts.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
True, i just like the fact i can scream my brains out and jump up and down without looking like a nutjob, because everyone else is doing the exact same thing!

See i don't sing or dance unless i'm completely alone and there is no way in hell a living person can hear or see me. (horrible voice + being a nerd= really awkward and funny when i do both) So being at a concert where i can sing and dance as loud and as much as i want with no one noticing. ITS AWESOME!

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
If I was at home instead of at college, there's a chance I could have gone to one of their concerts.

Awwww! Yeah my mom got me and Will the tickets for a surprise. Then well Will became my ex, and i was left with my mom like "Well i have two tickets... know anyone else?" The answer was no but at least she got her money back. I really wanted to see them too! Like SUPER BAD! I was so freaking pissed.

Horserider

Ever onward
Registered
Reaction score
There aren't very many musicians and bands that I would go see in concert: Nickelback, Luke Bryan, Jake Owens, Keith Urban, Carrie Underwood, Daughtry...

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
I have recently fallen in love with two of carrie underwoods songs.