XoLeIn GaEpRuXoMyRuEp

Status
Not open for further replies.

eyeblink

Barbara says hi
Registered
Reaction score
Good evening Cantina. I'm back from Yorkshire, and I'm exhausted. I'm catching up on a few things before an early night - back to work tomorrow, but at least this week is a short week. So's next week, due to Monday being a UK bank holiday.

Shoeless

Registered
Reaction score
The changes and switch ups, they come hard n' fast in this place.

Tifferbugz

Doing Pirate things...
Registered
Reaction score
:e2thud:

Company has headed home. Was fun to spend time with everyone, but wow, I'm ready to get back into my normal routine.

Need to catch up reading AtCT, I see. :D

Hello peoples.

My eye is still bothering me. I couldn't open it when I first woke up this morning. Time to take more medicine...

:Hug2:

For once, I am in a clean living environment... even more so when I can bring my vacuum over here. I am determined to be a cleaner human... the dishwasher is helping. :)

Dishwashers are awesome, holy things.

did hellof editing today!!!

Woot!~

10trackers

Pollyanna, Shedder of Casual Blood
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
My first evening without gall stones acting up in weeks. Ahhh. It's the small things that make somebody happy. :D

ravenlea

AW Addict
Registered
Reaction score
Hi all, I think I'm caught up on the gossip. Been pretty busy the last couple of weeks. These six day work weeks are killing me. Finally have a five day work week this week, which meant all day today was spent catching up on the last couple weeks. Did six loads of laundry, rewrote three queries, cleaned the family room, cleaned my bedroom, got some of hubby's billing done, finished a book I'd started three weeks ago, and still have to take the bunchkin to dance, send off queries to ten agents, and congratulate my best friend on baby number 5.

yep, I'm exhausted.

ravenlea

AW Addict
Registered
Reaction score
My first evening without gall stones acting up in weeks. Ahhh. It's the small things that make somebody happy. :D

I sympathize. I suffered from gall stones way too long and finally had my gall bladder taken out eleven years ago. Best thing I ever did.

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score
It is sad how our culture tends to brush dads aside. I'm very lucky to have such a good father for my children.

It is, because good fathers don't get enough credit, not at all.

But any man who claims his contribution during the carrying and birthing of a child (and all the wretcheness that follows) is significant clearly doesn't comprehend the experience in the least. It's a bit like sending a care package to a soldier overseas, then claiming you're doing your part in the war effort.

:Hug2:

zanzjan

killin' all teh werds
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
VPX
VPXI
Registered
Reaction score
YAP?
We're now named after a sound small dogs make?

Or, y'know, people who talk endlessly and say nothing of value. Not really liking the new name.

Also, this comment has an official value of six + an old bottlecap + purple, rendering the new cantina moniker a misnomer.

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Also, this comment has an official value of six + an old bottlecap + purple, rendering the new cantina moniker a misnomer.

I'm sure there's a reference in this I'm just not getting, but for now...

huh.gif

Sage

Currently titleless
Staff member
Registered
Reaction score
You guys are going to confuse the YA writers looking for YA Write Now ;)

bettielee

I'm a sparkly fairy princess!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
bettielee.wordpress.com
so.. so... tired....

but glad to be home. It took forever because the advertising and the big price stickers with the huge slash marks on them worked very well and I ended up getting half a cart full of groceries....oh well. I needed most of it.

Got hella editing done on my lunch hour today, but now I have a library book I should be reading... as it is due back. Sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.