Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
I fell in love with it when i was 12 and have been obsessed ever since. I have all the music for all the games on my computer. (you can find them on youtube)

I played the first one straight though about 7 times give or take. LOVED the first one. Second one, i LOVED the story and how you got a better understand of the universe, but i HATED the game play. I started off on Proud and finished the game in a week. I wanted to cry with how easy it became with there stupid "combo button" (push triangle when prompted and you instantly kill the bad guy)

I bought a DS and a PSP on ebay just for the next games, but sadly once college started i havent been able to play at all. Although when i graduate i plan to sit down, take a break from writing and start and finish all the "side" KH games. Like 365/2days and birth by sleep

kairoru

Registered
Reaction score
Website
lvecrezias.tumblr.com
LOL! Riku is one of my favorite characters definitely!

As for randomness about KH, KH1 introduced me to the lovely Hikaru Utada and I fell in love with all of her music. J-POP has been in my life ever since.

Lisa, you totally should. I think you would like it!

I LOVE UTADA HIKARU's music! I also love the music from FFX and FFX-2 (To Zanarkand is on my iPod... along with Real Emotion and 1000 Words... and Suteki da ne and all the other songs from the game lol) :D

Missus Akasha

I'm a monster. I'm a saint.
Registered
Reaction score
The only games I ever play on handheld game consoles is Pokemon. That's it, lol. So I decided to watch everyone else I know play Birth by Sleep and 365/2 days and let them tell me the backstory.

Bookgirl2021

"If I had a heart, I'd give it to you."
Registered
Reaction score
My favorite thing about Riku is the voice actor. David Gallagher (although I liked him better a few years ago than I do now). The fact that I really like the character is just a bonus. :D

I think the last time I played any of them was a couple of years ago. I was really upset and wanted to take it out on something without actually hurting anyone/thing--including myself. So I went to the boys' apartment next door (or was next door back then), and asked if I could use their system and game. They let me, and I felt much better afterwards. :)

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
I love Sora WAY more then Riku. One person i dont really like. Roxas...

KarlaErikaCal

YA romance writer in love with love
Registered
Reaction score
I only have Chain of Memories on Gameboy Advance. Still need to beat it. Can't seem too beat evil Riku. Or it might be someone else. Haven't played in a while. But I know I'm close to winning :D

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Ok everyone i need to come up with an Evil sounding name of a crazy tyrant king.

And suggestions?

Parametric

Registered
Reaction score
My only exposure to Kingdom Hearts is through fanficrants. :tongue

Bookgirl2021

"If I had a heart, I'd give it to you."
Registered
Reaction score
The only reason I started playing it at all was because I was bored and it had Disney characters. Two of my siblings are super into it. I think my little brother beat Chain of Memories in like eight hours, maybe? I don't remember. He's done KHI, CoM, and KHII in I think less than 48 hours, though. I like playing it every once in a while, but not very often.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
I don't understand everyone's love for Axel, like he was portrayed nicely in 365/2 days, what i played of it. But everyone loves him and i dont know why.

Is it because he is in FF? I never played that.

KarlaErikaCal

YA romance writer in love with love
Registered
Reaction score
I'm too lazy to get outta bed. I took a shower, ate brunch, and hopped back into bed. Still kinda tired. 11 hours of sleep since Thursday at 2 pm. But it's hard for me to nap lately. I used to take naps constantly but it's like my body/mind doesn't want me to waste my day. Which makes little sense because I'm on a higher dose of meds that make me sleepy. Ah well...

For now I'm in bed on my phone.

Thalia

better off with a really good lie
Registered
Reaction score
LOVE Disney and KH, though I have never actually played KH. I sit on my bff's bed and watch her play for hours.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Ok what name do you guys think sounds the most ominous, evil, and makes you curious. (if that makes sense)

Yes they have to be three letters.

Ace
Arn
Dev
Leo
Lex
Mac
Lye
Ren
Sly
Wes

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
ETA:

It has to also fit in the Title "The Kingdom of___"

Parametric

Registered
Reaction score
Okay. Lex sounds ominous, but I think that's because it reminds me of Lex Luthor, the villain of the Superman comics. Sly is too obvious - you might as well call him Untrustworthy. Leo sounds like a paranormal romance hero. (I'm sure he has perfect hair and an air of brooding mystery.) Lye is an ingredient in soap, so it's not hitting an evil note for me. (Although you can dispose of a body in lye.) Ace sounds like a wholesome hero. I'd probably go with Dev - it has a sharp sound, with spiky consonants, and might make the readers think of devils. No opinion on the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.