SciFi/Fantasy First Line Game

ottomadenedamotto

Happy Apple Day!
Registered
Reaction score
No, we aren't alone in the universe, and it seems our neighbors enjoy salty snacks: the planet Earth, for example.

Etola

Still looking for stars...
Registered
Reaction score
On the first day she woke, the world was full of emerald butterflies.

dclary

Unabashed Mercenary
Poetry Book Collaborator
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.trumpstump2016.com
Eliaspin Grunther let his head droop just a fraction, just enough time it took for him to whip his weapon of choice from its sling on his hip and smirked as the man in front of him realized what was about to happen: he was about to slain by The Bassoonist.

AceTachyon

Odd person
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.abnersenires.com
Eliaspin Grunter, the assassin known as the Bassoonist, blew a short melody, sending three poison-tipped darts arcing over the town square and into the neck of the loitering Guardsman.

Etola

Still looking for stars...
Registered
Reaction score
(I'm assuming the job of music critic has a very high turnover rate in this world :D)

Belle Damn, former pirate and now proprietress of the Death Knell, whipped her funeral bells from their holsters and sent them ringing off the skull of her bellicose barkeep.

Nivarion

Brony level >9000
Registered
Reaction score
As my surrounding came to me, I realized that I was stuck in the beginning of a generic fantasy story.

Which meant only one thing. God hates me.

AceTachyon

Odd person
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.abnersenires.com
I fell asleep as a Boston attorney, and awoke to the roar of the dragon as it crashed through the trees before me, suddenly realizing I had a flaming sword in one hand, a glowing orb in the other, and a voice in my head repeating something about a prophecy.

dclary

Unabashed Mercenary
Poetry Book Collaborator
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.trumpstump2016.com
I fell asleep as a Boston attorney, and awoke to the roar of the dragon as it crashed through the trees before me, suddenly realizing I had a flaming sword in one hand, a glowing orb in the other, and a voice in my head repeating something about a prophecy.

A Connecticut Barrister in King Aragorn's Court?

Some say crossing the river Styx is impossible: they're wrong, of course, but as with any other exit from hell, there's always the devil to pay.

Tanydwr

Registered
Reaction score
Given the nature of her job, Death tended to go with the hooded cloak, shadowed face and scythe - no one took a blonde twenty-something seriously when you told them they were dead unless they were a Viking warrior. Then they decided you were a Valkyrie and probably a good shag.

defcon6000

Banned
Reaction score
If I had known aliens would be invaded my home state today, I would have had a steak for breakfast instead of a Hotpocket.

Donkey

Registered
Reaction score
Never before seen footage of the Abominable Snowman surfaced after the Loch Ness Monster, the Mothman and the Silver Lake Sea Serpent were all proven to exist, leading some media sources to report that it would also soon be exposed as a vacationing sightseer from another dimension.

ELMontague

I'd give a Telethian kronar for half an hour with that side of her; you'd have to pay me the kronar to spend ten minutes with the other.

Badducky, is that a cheat?