How'd You Find This Site?

m4m

Registered
Reaction score
I was googling for "beware of scams" publishers and found this site!

Although this is my very first post, this forum has been extremely helpful! I finally joined today!

Vornad

Registered
Reaction score
I was searching for possible publishers when I found this place ... can't seem to find my way out now LOL

uncommonspirit

taking the road less traveled by...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
nowastedink.com
I noticed that AW was listed on two blogrolls as I was reading several writer's blogs. I grew curious and thought that I'd check this place out. I don't belong to many writing communities as yet and would not mind finding one or two more to hang out at. So far, I find AW to be extremely active and holding useful information. I look forward to getting to know everyone better as time goes by.

Brii Taylor

Registered
Reaction score
The first time I came across here (I think) I was looking for a good way to knock someone out using a chemical. It was very helpful. The second time I found my way across here I was looking for Morphine experiences. I have written a scene, you see, and I wanted to know if what I had done was accurate, me never having had anything stronger than a prescription-strength ibuprofen for pain. I'm still trying to figure it out.

wyndmaker

Registered
Reaction score
Hello I am new to all of this. I was at a dialogue workshop when the speaker mentioned absolutewrite.com I decided to take a look and found the forums as well so here I am.

Carmine

Registered
Reaction score
I wanted to find a supportive community of writers. I googled "creative writing forums" and ended up here.

TeamJulia

How y'all doin'?
Registered
Reaction score
Hi. I needed to get myself started on the query writing process. I heard from a writer buddy of mine that this was the best place to do it. So here I am.

quix689

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.quix689.wordpress.com
I found a link to this site on the NaNoWriMo forums, and after several people posted comments mentioning it, I decided to go see what it was like for myself. I mostly just read other people's comments, but now I'm working on actually becoming a part of the community.

Brigid Barry

Under Consideration and Revising
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
New

I found this on Google...I'm stumbling through trying to get published and found some really helpful stuff on here!

Lexxie

Avid reader and lover of fiction
Registered
Reaction score
Website
unconventionalbookviews.com
I found AW on two different blogs during the January Author / Reviewer debacle. Then I lurked for a while, and even if I'm not a writer, I figured it would still be nice to actually interact with people instead of just hiding in a corner to observe.

Kehengto

Registered
Reaction score
I was actually doing a google search (like most people who found this do I guess) and I found this site. Irronically I was looking to find out how far an average person can travel on foot for a book I'm working on with a few collaborators.

I'm not entirely new to forums, as I've been on another message board where we did an RPG. There I found my love for writing and now am looking to take it further.

lwallace

Writing Is a Habit of Mind
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome!

A warm welcome to JaimeJohnesee, m4m, Brii Taylor, TikaaniM, and Kehengto. Glad you found your way here. I happened to come this way by referral--and am glad I did.

Regards, All.

thecoparazzi

Banned
Spammer
Reaction score
Blogging

Im going to assume that the whole blogging thing comes down to mutual understanding that if I follow your blog you follow mine just to get the networking going.

Renee Silvana

Registered
Reaction score
I found this site while researching publishers and came across the "Bewares" forum. I still spend most of my time there, lurking.

randi.lee

Certified Non-Genius
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.rlwrites.com
Someone mentioned this site on a writing blog (wish I could remember the name of it now...) so I decided to check it out and fell in love-!

DPreston

Registered
Reaction score
It's so long ago that I hardly remember. But I'm almost certain I heard about this site one weekend on BBC Breakfast News.

Jadeyn M

Registered
Reaction score
I was looking at questions on Yahoo! Answers and found that somebody had been asking for a good critique site. This was suggested, so I decided to check it out, finally.

pylot

student of the craft and art
Registered
Reaction score
hi. i found AW through a google search on copyright ownership and trademarking of fantasy creatures/races. i found a link to a thread more specifically about orcs. the thread answered many other queries on my mind also.
although registering was messy for me i still find the ease of viewing and posting a rare novelty. glad i fell onto this one.