XoLeIn GaEpRuXoMyRuEp

Status
Not open for further replies.

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
:Hug2:and :e2drunk:.

I'll be the guy who falls down if you prefer. Then you can laugh at me.

You'd be hard-pressed to be worse at drinking than I am. half a can of beer, and I'm falling asleep. Two whole beers, and I'm in love with everybody in the room. Three beers, and I don't bother with the bed, I'll fall over just anywhere.

CAMueller

Part-time ninja
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.vampirebookclub.net
Is it time for a Cantina :e2grouphu?

Illness, stress and general un-fun is taking over. We need amusing SF imagery. I can search, but something tells me Cobra can find something more quickly.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
You know how you go thhrough craigslist looking at train wreck ads but also hoping to find something with potential? Well I found Several dire horse ads. Stuff like mini stallions that belong on the fugly horse blog.

Well I found one to get an award. Stallion. Sick. Needs a proper veterinary workup but hes only had a few fits now that hes on the roids. Cant do more than walk him, if that. But he makes great babies!!!

Its my former trainer.

Wow.

Now I'm glad I didnt go back for another lesson.

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score
You know how you go thhrough craigslist looking at train wreck ads but also hoping to find something with potential? Well I found Several dire horse ads. Stuff like mini stallions that belong on the fugly horse blog.

I totally skipped the "horse ad" part and thought you were talking about personals, which made the bolded portion quite, uhm, interesting?

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
But I should inform you that my mother, who goes through a container every four days (to my three days) will be bringing me her stash. I'm guessing 30 containers or so.

It suddenly occurred to me you meant the big containers, not the individual ones, which was what I had been picturing.

Suddenly your endeavor makes much more sense to me.

:D

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Is it time for a Cantina :e2grouphu?

Illness, stress and general un-fun is taking over. We need amusing SF imagery. I can search, but something tells me Cobra can find something more quickly.

demotivational-posters-why-worry.jpg

funny-celebrity-pictures-dear-life-when-i-asked-if-my-day-could-get-any-worse-it-was-a-rhetorical-question-not-a-direct-challenge.jpg

demotivational-posters-sthressth.jpg

:D

amergina

Pittsburgh Strong
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annazabo.com
Gall stones. Owie. :(

:( gentle :Hug2:s

:e2faint: I think I'm dying of stress.

:( Do you need a :Hug2: or a :mob

just to add to the cantina stress calculator, my mother and I had a fairly nasty blow-out this afternoon. She had an episode, and took a swing at me, her first bout of real violence. Didn't hit me, so no worries there.

In response, I gave her the sharp side of my tongue for about two minutes. WRONG WRONG WRONG, I know. I lost my temper.

I'm seriously considering investing in some Woodford Reserve. I'm not one for drinking, particularly hard liquor, but it's either my liver, or my sanity.

Goodbye, liver!

First: :e2arms: and second: Woodford reserve is good stuff. We kicked a bottle of that when I was camping one night. (we had like 15 people sharing, so....)

Well I found one to get an award. Stallion. Sick. Needs a proper veterinary workup but hes only had a few fits now that hes on the roids. Cant do more than walk him, if that. But he makes great babies!!!

Its my former trainer.

Wow.

Now I'm glad I didnt go back for another lesson.

:Jaw:

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Also for giggles:

Adam Savage, as Smeagol/Gollum, sings "I Will Survive" as Neil Gaiman and and a Minnesota Public Radio host crack up

Here

amergina

Pittsburgh Strong
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annazabo.com
In other news,

I'm really loving my life right now. My new job is awesome. My editing job is awesome. I work near awesome places. Tonight I went out with my co-workers after training to an awesome bar and had awesome Belgian beer for 1/2 off.

Though the awesome did take a nose dive a bit when I came home to discover my brother had broken some glassware (of his own, not mine) and only swept it up, not vacuumed. After finding shards he missed, I had to vacuum, since I would rather not have glass shards in kitty paws...

But yeah, overall: awesome.

zanzjan

killin' all teh werds
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
VPX
VPXI
Registered
Reaction score
Geeze, thanks for the show of support folks. :(

Whatever happened, I missed it, but send lots of :Hug2:

:e2faint: I think I'm dying of stress.

Moar :Hug2:for you too!

just to add to the cantina stress calculator, my mother and I had a fairly nasty blow-out this afternoon. She had an episode, and took a swing at me, her first bout of real violence. Didn't hit me, so no worries there.

:( I wish I had some advice. Do you have anyone helping you?

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score
:( Do you need a :Hug2: or a :mob

What I really need is an ejector seat at work so that, when someone asks me a dumb question, I can bail immediately! But I'll take a hug and a mob any time, thank you. :D

In other news,

I'm really loving my life right now. My new job is awesome. My editing job is awesome. I work near awesome places. Tonight I went out with my co-workers after training to an awesome bar and had awesome Belgian beer for 1/2 off.

:yessmiley

Moar :Hug2:for you too!

Thank you, you phantom-haired dear.

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score
Just took an online personality test for the new job. I can hear SWAT assembling at the end of the block already. Le sigh...

Status
Not open for further replies.