Mila-chan's Hello

Mila-chan

Registered
Reaction score
Website
the-lily-has-luv.deviantart.com
Hello all!

I am Mila-chan and I'm new here. I like to write fanfiction mainly, but for now I'm trying to stay focused on my original fantasy and fiction ideas. I appreciate good criticism, but then again, who doesn't? I'm only a little confident in my writing abilities, so I'm hoping to work it up a little bit.

As far as things that entertain me go, I like anime and manga, which happen to be big inspirational tools in my writing. But don't let my fangirl-ness suddenly make you not want to read my work.

I am a descendant of the Toi Ticutta Shoshone tribe, although I reside in the New England region of the US. A lot of tribal myths and the supernatual are also influences in my writing.

I hope to have a good time here!
~Mila-chan

Last edited:

jvc

Fearsome Dragon Mod
Registered
Reaction score
Greetings Mila-chan and welcome to the watercooler :welcome:

Glad you found your way over here. If you needed some feedback on your work, you could try posting some in our Share Your Work forum (the password is vista). The critiques can be harsh sometimes, so prepare yourself for that. Everyone means well, though. Their goal is to get you the best novel possible and to get it published. Also, it does help to bring them cookies :D . Also, you could critique some of the other members' work too. It is surprising how that can help with you own.

Plus, if you haven't stopped by the terrific Newbie Question of the Day thread yet, then don't forget to pop in and have a go at answering a few of the really easy questions (the link is in the sig line below). They are easy. Yep, they are. And it's so much fun. :D

Oh, and do you like double choc-chip cookies?

Mila-chan

Registered
Reaction score
Website
the-lily-has-luv.deviantart.com
Greetings Mila-chan and welcome to the watercooler :welcome:

Glad you found your way over here. If you needed some feedback on your work, you could try posting some in our Share Your Work forum (the password is vista). The critiques can be harsh sometimes, so prepare yourself for that. Everyone means well, though. Their goal is to get you the best novel possible and to get it published. Also, it does help to bring them cookies :D . Also, you could critique some of the other members' work too. It is surprising how that can help with you own.

Plus, if you haven't stopped by the terrific Newbie Question of the Day thread yet, then don't forget to pop in and have a go at answering a few of the really easy questions (the link is in the sig line below). They are easy. Yep, they are. And it's so much fun. :D

Oh, and do you like double choc-chip cookies?

Thank you for the welcome... I think I will check out that thred.

And, yes, I do like double chocolate-chip cookies. :D

jvc

Fearsome Dragon Mod
Registered
Reaction score
And, yes, I do like double chocolate-chip cookies. :D

See, everyone does. They are so tasty and nice. Who on earth wouldn't like such cookie goodness? :D

Also, don't forget to read the newbie guide, which is in a sticky thread at the top of the Newbie Forum. Any problems you can PM me and I'll see if I can help. If you have general questions for the moderators (mods) then you can also PM them privately, or in fact post in the Super-Dooper Newbie 'Ask the Mod' thread. The link is below in my sig line. Again, if you haven't already checked out the newbie guide, you really should :D . There's a wealth of info there, and it will probably make navigating Absolute Write a little easier.

Aozi

Registered
Reaction score
Welcome!

I grew up on manga and anime, too. I actually started writing because I wanted to plug those little plot holes in my favorite series so yeah fanfic writer here. *waves* Well, okay I write yaoi fanfiction but I'm trying to write heterosexual erotic romances now. I'm glad to meet someone else like me here! :D

brad_b

Knight Errant
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Somewhere in my mind... it echoes in here ...
Nice having you here, Mila-chan. We're one big if not somewhat dysfunctional family, some of us more dysfunctional than others. I meant some of 'them'. Welcome and have fun.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Greetings and :welcome:

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to AW. Hope you enjoy your stay with us.

How do you like your popcorn?

vixey

C'est la vie!
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to AW, Mila-chan!