Hey

creaturefear

Registered
Reaction score
I'm new to the forum.

Name's Ezra. I'm a 24 year old male student. My major has nothing to do with writing. Writing fiction is more of my unannounced past-time. When I write, I enjoy developing multi-dimensional characters and creating believable human interactions.

Outside of writing, I enjoy spending time alone when I'm not working or studying.

Anyways, it's nice to meet you all and I look forward to the potential to gain friends within the literary world.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
hello.gif

Take some time and read the Newbie Guide and the Stickies found
at the top of Forum pages. They are your best guide to learning about
Absolute Write.

Please read the FAQ about posting photos.

In fact we have lots of brilliant FAQs check them out.

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. Don’t make a mad dash to reach your 50 posts. That is frowned upon and can lead to your posts being deleted.
Take some time to greet fellow newbies, critique other members’ works, or join a discussion.

Announcements, Events and Self Promotion is for active members only. All obvious spam will be deleted on sight!

creaturefear

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Ezra. ^That sounds a lot like me, lol! What genre do you like writing?

Welcome to AW!

Thank you!

I suppose you could call it contemporary YA fiction. I've tried SF but I am really just not good at that sort of thing -.-; What about you?

E.F.B.

Stories, stories everywhere
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.etsy.com
I suppose you could call it contemporary YA fiction. I've tried SF but I am really just not good at that sort of thing -.-; What about you?

Nice!

I write fantasy exclusively right now, but I'm still pretty new to writing, so I may try some other genres in the future. I have no clue what age group I'm writing for, though. I figure I'll just write the story and let it be what it wants to be.

jtsavoy

Registered
Reaction score
Dark fantasy is my bag! Welcome. Loads of fun people and perks here. Hope to see you at the bar and grill.

creaturefear

Registered
Reaction score
Nice!

I write fantasy exclusively right now, but I'm still pretty new to writing, so I may try some other genres in the future. I have no clue what age group I'm writing for, though. I figure I'll just write the story and let it be what it wants to be.

I am also pretty new to writing, I enjoyed it while in high school, but just recently reconnected with in my while latest year of college. I like your philosophy on letting your story decide the target age.

Even at 24(it came too fast!), I have a hard time not thinking like a child, so I want to write for the people I feel like I have the closest connection to. Ultimately I'll let my future agent/publisher's(dreaming big, hahaha) decide who my books speak to most.