• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

Global Literary Management

Erin

Listening to my other selves
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.erinrichards.com
Anyone know if Ms. Sion responds to all queries? Or is she a no response = rejection? I queried on 11/12 and haven't heard back.

dreamwriter369

Registered
Reaction score
I hear you on the waiting. And as far as querying Ms. Sion again, it would be with a new novel. Actually, I'm working on one right now that I'm really excited about it... :)

That's great about your second novel! I wish you the best of luck! And the wait is a killer. I had initial email contact with her and she seemed really nice as she informed me of her preference for a method to which I sent my manuscript. She also informed me her response time was around six weeks. Tomorrow, I reach eight.

dreamwriter369

Registered
Reaction score
Anyone know if Ms. Sion responds to all queries? Or is she a no response = rejection? I queried on 11/12 and haven't heard back.

I do not believe she is a no response. I would send a follow up email. She seems very nice and there probably was just an accident on the way where it didn't go through quickly. Sorry about your trouble!

Erin

Listening to my other selves
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.erinrichards.com
I do not believe she is a no response. I would send a follow up email. She seems very nice and there probably was just an accident on the way where it didn't go through quickly. Sorry about your trouble!

Thanks, Dreamwriter. I'll probably wait for the 2 month mark and resend.

Krista G.

AW Addict
Registered
Reaction score

She's been in business for a few months now and isn't showing any rejections on Query Tracker, only partial and full requests. Make of that what you will.

dreamwriter369

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks, Dreamwriter. I'll probably wait for the 2 month mark and resend.

No problem! And Krista is right. Most people on query tracker have been requested work from. There are only a few rejections I believe from people who commented. (sorry if I am wrong on this fact. My memory is a bit fuzzy after how many of those agent profiles I have read)

Keep us posted on responses!!!!!!!:rolleyes::TheWave::nothing

dreamwriter369

Registered
Reaction score
I've had a full with Natalie Way since 11/10/2009.

If you don't mind me asking, who is Natalie Way? Is she with Global Literary Management? I couldn't find her on the website.

and today is the eight week mark for me. I am thinking about sending an email because she told me her response time was six weeks? is this a good idea? i don't want to seem impatient but the wait is killing me. What do you guys think? Email? or wait it out a bit longer?

dreamwriter369

Registered
Reaction score
Is it just me or has anyone heard back on submissions to this agency? I am reaching the 10 weeks mark after i was told submission response time was six. Also, I sent an email last week asking if they received my manuscript. No word.....

WriterMorgan

Scribble, type, scribble, type.
Registered
Reaction score
They've had my full since early December, as well....no response...I'm waiting until 2/1 to nudge.

kenaipi

Registered
Reaction score
Kent Wolf has had my full since December as well. I'm waiting until mid February to give a nudge.

Lindzy1954

Chi-Town Scribbler
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.tiptoe-kisses.blogspot.com
My interaction with Natalie Way and Lina Sion have been wonderful so far. I queried them and received a prompt and professional request for a partial, which I sent to them that day. Ms. Way read the partial and requested the full (woo-hoo!) and I am waiting to hear back now. I have to admit, I have run across a few of their clients through different boards and blogs and they seem extremely pleased to have signed with her. She sounds like a wonderful and responsive agent.

Lindzy1954

Chi-Town Scribbler
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.tiptoe-kisses.blogspot.com
Hi Sarah,

My initial query to Lina was on a Monday and I received the request for the partial the next day. Natalie read the chapters that day and requested the full later in the afternoon - very, very fast. It has been less than a week since my full has been in her hands, but I did make a modification to one of my chapters (based on the input from a final beta tester) and when I e-mailed her to notify, she (being Natalie) was extremely polite and allowed me to send her over the changes. So far, I'm really impressed and from what I know about them from some of their clients, they really take their time with the people they sign and focus on developing their work fully prior to submitting. They sound great.

Brandy

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet
Registered
Reaction score
Has anybody heard anything from Kent Wolf lately? He has a full of mine. Thanks!

kenaipi

Registered
Reaction score
I gave Kent a nudge since he's had the full for 4.5 months and haven't heard a word. I did read in my Sisters In Crime newsletter that he's recently sold a title so he his actively making sales. Hmmmm

I'll wait a bit then nudge again. If I hear nothing, I'll move on.

bclement412

Registered
Reaction score
Lina Sion has had my full since January 31... I sent a follow up email yesterday but have not hear anything back yet. I did not get a conformation email that she received my email, but I don't know if that is something she does. Any else heard from her?

bclement412

Registered
Reaction score
Still haven't had a response from my follow-up email.

Any one else in contact with her?

C.T. Richmond

Sloths are awesome
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.carolinetrichmond.com
Hi bclement!

Lina requested a full from me back in November 2009. I nudged her in early February, and received a rejection from her assistant a few days later.

Maybe she's gotten really busy? I'd send her another nudge in a few weeks.

By the way, love your blog!