The real core of Hillary and Barack

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuwisdelu

Revolutionize the World
Registered
Reaction score
I'll wait to pass judgment on the article, but for now....

Every Republican should read this. Maybe it'll get more of them to vote Obama.

(I.e., and they think this guy will be "soft" on terrorists and Iran?)

rugcat

Lost in the Fog
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jlevitt.com
Jimmy, this forum is for political debate and exchange of opinions. Lately it seems you're creating thread after thread consisting of of nothing more than a link to a right wing blog or opinion piece. That's really not much different than the partisan emails we all get as spam.

How about engaging in discussion instead?

Jimmyboy1

Banned
Reaction score
I might post a news article I see first thing in the AM, then later in the evening when I have time I always come back to be present... you know... to read all the names people call me and see how my sources are dissed.

I don't mind that I am called names and disrespected. It just tells me I'm directly over target. Thanks.

Celia Cyanide

Joker Groupie
Registered
Reaction score
I might post a news article I see first thing in the AM, then later in the evening when I have time I always come back to be present... you know... to read all the names people call me and see how my sources are dissed.

I don't mind that I am called names and disrespected. It just tells me I'm directly over target. Thanks.

If you think you're being disrespected, I suggest you take it up with the mods. Otherwise, you might want to think about why it is that you get the response you do. Because there are many people here, on both ends of the political spectrum, who do not.

Jimmyboy1

Banned
Reaction score
My treatment here goes with the territory. I expect no better.

A recent survey of political blogs showed clearly a 14-1 advantage of left leaning bloggers to those on the right in.. profanity.

Cost of doing business. And I like doing business here. Sorry to disappoint. I've fought real bad guys in my life. This is kid stuff. I'll leave the crying to a moderator to you.

Dawno

Shiny!
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
someplace around here, anyone seen my keys?
Stop the dogpile. Rugcat, Willibee and I have made our points and that's our job. If you don't have anything to offer about the OP move on - and frankly, if someone like Haskins or Thrilly or Bravo had posted it you wouldn't be slamming them for it, would you?

I'm getting grumpier and grumpier as I peruse these threads, folks. You wouldn't like to see Dawno in full grump mode...

kuwisdelu

Revolutionize the World
Registered
Reaction score
My treatment here goes with the territory. I expect no better.

A recent survey of political blogs showed clearly a 14-1 advantage of left leaning bloggers to those on the right in.. profanity.

Eh? How should I interpret that? Rightists can't figure out how to use the internet? Leftists are loud-mouths who can't shut up?

Maybe somewhere in between?

Inkdaub

wrapped in plastic
Registered
Reaction score
Past where the river bends, past where the silo st
From the linked article...

"Alinsky called ordinary Americans "the enemy." Normal people don't declare war on all of society. But Alinsky wrote in Rules for Radicals that radicals

"...have contemptuously rejected the values and way of life of the middle class. They have stigmatized it as materialistic, decadent, bourgeois, degenerate, imperialistic, war-mongering, brutalized and corrupt ... They are right ... "

Normal, decent America is the enemy for these people."

I have to agree and have felt this way pretty strongly ever since Bush winning his second term made me take a look at my fellow Americans. I am left not trusting my fellow citizens to do the right thing. It doesn't feel very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.