Not open for further replies.

kayleamay

I'm on the phone.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Dear Cabbies:

We need to talk.

I'll always value what we've shared together. The good times, the bad, the laughter, the tears. But I think we both know we've been growing apart. Things just...got weird.

So I'm founcing. Forever.

It's not me, it's you. Also, it's William Haskins. Your'e all loosers, just like that click of high school girls who were always soooooo mean to me. And I'm a way better riter than all of you who waste all your time making vishus remarks about other poeple and they're work even tho you could'nt every rite anything yoreself. Millions of lurkers sent me emails, PMs, reppies and candygrams saying I was absolutely rite and they were glad someone finally had the courage to stand up to you jurks.

Blurve,
Cassandra

*subscribes to thread*

*founces*

*unfounces*

How was that? Better? I tried to keep it shorter that time, but I worked in William Haskins and the lurkers and the high school stuff. And I tried to put my own twist on it by starting with the whole "let 'em down easy" thing. And I only founced once because I think it's stronger that way.

Whaddaya think? Does it work? If you have time to do a line by line, that would be great, but I'd really appreciate any comments you critters have time to make! Thanks so much! :Hug2:

DWTS-judges_320.jpg

Honeybug

Working my way up!
Registered
Reaction score
Dear Cabbies:

We need to talk.

I'll always value what we've shared together. The good times, the bad, the laughter, the tears. But I think we both know we've been growing apart. Things just...got weird.

It's not me, it's you. Also, it's William Haskins. Your'e all loosers, just like that click of high school girls who were always soooooo mean to me. And I'm a way better riter than all of you who waste all your time making vishus remarks about other poeple and they're work even tho you could'nt every rite anything yoreself. Millions of lurkers sent me emails, PMs, reppies and candygrams saying I was absolutely rite and they were glad someone finally had the courage to stand up to you jurks.

Blurve,
Cassandra

*subscribes to thread*

*founces*

*unfounces*

How was that? Better? I tried to keep it shorter that time, but I worked in William Haskins and the lurkers and the high school stuff. And I tried to put my own twist on it by starting with the whole "let 'em down easy" thing. And I only founced once because I think it's stronger that way.

Whaddaya think? Does it work? If you have time to do a line by line, that would be great, but I'd really appreciate any comments you critters have time to make! Thanks so much! :Hug2:

Hey Cass--won't do a LBL cuzz---well... I just had a few too many.

The voice is good, clear and to the point. There were several misspellings and I would point out several books that might help ya with that but hey... can't remember what they are right now. If you take your dead beat ass to the library and look shit up, it might help you resolve sum of yer issues. Other than that I think it reads much better 'n' me thinks ya ready for a celebatory round o' drink!!

TrainofThought

A flowering bud of bitchiness
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.authordenisebaer.com
Dear Cabbies:

We need to talk.

Blurve,
Cassandra

*subscribes to thread*

*founces*

*unfounces*

ETA:

Oh -- and the candygram thing. I really went back and forth on that one. I wanted to add a touch of humor, but is the candygram too cliche?
I have NO. IDEA. WHAT. THIS. POST. IS. TALKING. ABOUT.

I cannot follow or understand the subject matters you use to defend your case. Therefore, I have no other option than to disregard this post, hide it, and hope in time, it will go away with the other founces.

P.S. I'm just going to chuck this post up to you being a bit tipsy and totally crushing on cray.

kayleamay

I'm on the phone.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
The voice is good, clear and to the point. There were several misspellings and I would point out several books that might help ya with that but hey... can't remember what they are right now. If you take your dead beat ass to the library and look shit up, it might help you resolve sum of yer issues. Other than that I think it reads much better 'n' me thinks ya ready for a celebatory round o' drink!!

judges10.jpg

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
I have NO. IDEA. WHAT. THIS. POST. IS. TALKING. ABOUT.

I cannot follow or understand the subject matters you use to defend your case. Therefore, I have no other option than to disregard this post, hide it, and hope in time, it will go away with the other founces.

P.S. I'm just going to chuck this post up to you being a bit tipsy and totally crushing on cray.

*blushes*

That's... I ...

Your'e so dang mean!

:cry:

*stamps foot*

you dont no genyus when you see it, looser!

Hey Cass--won't do a LBL cuzz---well... I just had a few too many.

*holds out glass*

Honeybug

Working my way up!
Registered
Reaction score
:TheWave:

*fills Cass's's's's glass*

Nothin like Susz's goodies and other oh, the other goodies!!

images

Eye candy never hurt nobody!!!

TrainofThought

A flowering bud of bitchiness
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.authordenisebaer.com
*blushes*

That's... I ...

Your'e so dang mean!

:cry:
*moves right hand and dusts off shoulder*

Walks toward Cassandra, smacks her in the face and yells, "Snap out of it!"

*leads Cass to the bar, pours her a three wise men shot, slides the shot glass to her, and watches her knock it down*

PorterStarrByrd

nutruring tomorrows criminals today
Registered
Reaction score
Dear Cabbies:

We need to talk I'll always value what we've shared together the good times the bad the laughter the tears But I think we both know we've been growing apart things just got weird so I'm founcing Forever it's not me it's you also it's william Haskins your'e all loosers just like that click of high school girls who were always soooooo mean to me and I'm a way better riter than all of you who waste all your time making vishus remarks about other poeple and they're work even tho you could'nt every rite anything yoreself millions of lurkers sent me emails PMs reppies and candygrams saying I was absolutely rite and they were glad someone finally had the courage to stand up to you jurks blurve Cassandra subscribes to thread founces
unfounces how was that better I tried to keep it shorter that time, but I worked in william haskins and the lurkers and the high school stuff and I tried to put my own twist on it by starting with the whole let 'em down easy thing. And I only founced once because I think it's stronger that way whaddaya think does it work if you have time to do a line by line, that would be great but I'd really appreciate any comments you critters have time to make thanks so much! :Hug2:ETA Oh and the candygram thing I really went back and forth on that one I wanted to add a touch of humor but is the candygram too cliche because

The new girl is a slow learner .. let's keep that in mind and treat her as if she was normal.

Honeybug

Working my way up!
Registered
Reaction score
I'll second that!!

What I means is... I'll have another!

Might as well. Empty cabbie---all that's left is the eye candy!

images

kayleamay

I'm on the phone.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I like this thread much more since the addition of man candy.

Thanks, cray.

Honeybug

Working my way up!
Registered
Reaction score
I know right!!

*sits at bar*

*fixes hair 'n' make-up*

*shows best side*

*ogles eye candy*

We'll have to do this more often!!

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
Ok. I'm not still alive. So shoot me!

Who could live in a world where 'Yertle the Turtle' gets banned book status.

But...I wil be alive soon. And me and my army of zombies are going to march in here and drink all of the Jameson Gold until we ressurect ourselves ...

...and then we're going to drink ourselves to death.

***Takes Haggis' hashish stash, rolls it into one big mutha of a reefer...adds a half pound of Pineapple Express...

..and bogarts it.***

Debbie

conducting hijinks
Registered
Reaction score
Eye candy and bongs

It's gonna be a good night.

oh yeah....Booo Canada. BOo

Status
Not open for further replies.