Chicago?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lkp

Registered
Reaction score
I'm feeling social these days and thought I might take advantage of it to see if any AWers in the Chicago area would be interested in getting together. Are there any AWers in the Chicago area? I'm on the south side, but would be happy to meet in a more central spot.

ALG71

Defanged Hellraiser
Registered
Reaction score
In a place, at a time, where I sometimes ask mysel
I'm from the southeast side but I don't live there anymore. :cry:I miss the Sox. But if you're looking for a writer's group, I just wanted to suggest that if you can't find anyone from AW, you could call the local libraries and ask if they know of any writing groups in the area. Maybe smaller independent bookstores that might publish local writers, too. Hope it helps.

RLB

bundled
Registered
Reaction score
I've lived in the South Loop for the last nine months, though we are getting ready to move back to Michigan for the summer (unfortunately) on Sunday. There are a few others around though...

SmithEClaire

Registered
Reaction score
Hello!

I live in the western suburbs but woul be happy to meet downtown. Would love a chatting about writing type group!

I need to get more active on this site :)

beechnut79

Registered
Reaction score
I also live in the western suburbs and am wondering if there are any writers groups active in this region. In an area this big there shouldn't be a vacuum in this area. With the price of gas today we do have to take that into consideration.

Undercover

I got it covered
Registered
Reaction score
I live in the southwest subs just outside of Chicago, you can pm me if you want and we can talk about it then.

AutumnWrite

Old enough to know better
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I know this is an old post, but I'm new. I live in the western suburbs, but work in the loop. Would love a chance to meet.

adarkfox

designs books | writes books
Registered
Reaction score
BUMP - I'm from Eastern Iowa and would journey to the windy city for some writerly companionship!

Status
Not open for further replies.