teh other evil broad
Registered
Reaction score
I am destined for greatness. I'm just pacing mysel
Website
www.junekramin.com
Hey Muse!!

(_!_)
a regular ass(__!__)a fat ass(!)a tight ass(_._)a flat ass(_^^_)a bubble ass(_*_)a sore ass(_!__)a lopsided ass{_!_}a swishy ass(_o_)an ass that's been around(_O_)an ass that's been around even more(_x_)kiss my ass(_X_)leave my ass alone(_zzz_)a tired ass(_o^^o_)a wise ass(_E=mc2_)a smart ass(_13_)an unlucky ass(_$_)Money coming out of his ass(_?_)Dumb Ass

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
I see.
I have another question.

If the south american Paradoxical frog has offspring that are three times bigger than the parent... well... How?
Are they bigger on the inside?

The frog has a teenie, eenie, microscopic nano particle of a quantum singularity in it's reproductive system, and those are not actually its offspring, those are mutant zombie alien toads from Dimension 13.

If you don't move thay cannot see you.

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
And another thing.
Y'know zero gravity? where everything is weightless?
Well if you had a mouse and an elephant, they'd both weight the same, right?

But when the gravity went, would they both lift off the ground together, or would the mouse become weightless first?

The mouse would not become weightless. The mouse is actually a pseudopod of an amorphous zombie cyborg aquanaut the size of this universe and the only way it can interact with us is to send its 'mouse-pod' through the dimensional rip in the corner of your bathroom.

Better call Spider Pig.

Last edited:

Bmwhtly

Yes, I'm back.
Registered
Reaction score
The unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of
The frog has a teenie, eenie, microscopic nano particle of a quantum singularity in it's reproductive system, and those are not actually its offspring, those are mutant zombie alien toads from Dimension 13.

If you don't move thay cannot see you.

The mouse would not become weightless. The mouse is actually a pseudopod of an amorphous zombie cyborg aquanaut the size of this universe and the only way it can interact with us is to send its 'mouse-pod' through the dimensional rip in the corner of your bathroom.

Better call Spider Pig.
If you're going to mock the questions, I'll stop asking them.
i deny that
That means he did it... doesn't it?

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
All it needs is a little paint, a little spit-shining...and an entirely new clientele.

Hey, I brought over The Throne from The Kingdom...it gives the place a little veneer of class. Sorta...

...:idea:...

the KINGDOM!

Oh. I almost forgot about them. Hmmmm wanna play a game?

Status
Not open for further replies.