• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

3 nonfiction articles that need feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

ESL

Registered
Reaction score
I have written three articles for children's magazines that need feedback. They are all nonfiction. Each article ranges from about 600 words to about 900 words. The three articles totaled a little over 2000 words. In return, I will read your manuscript (whether it's MGs, YAs or any other type) about the same length. I have done many critiques before.

Thanks,
Shaun

aikigypsy

Registered
Reaction score
I could have a look. Do you want more general feedback, or more of a proofread/line edit?

I'll PM you my email address.

ESL

Registered
Reaction score
anyone willing to swap? I would appreiciate it!

I survived

Registered
Reaction score
I'm writing a novel so swapping wouldn't work but I'd be willing to take a look. Same question as alkigypsy what type of reader are you looking for? PM me if you need the help

SpiderGal

Princess of Nerds
Registered
Reaction score
I can have a look. I'm a reporter for a national publication, and write non-fiction to earn bread and butter.

I survived

Registered
Reaction score
Just returned your pieces via e-mail. Thanks for the opportunity.

ESL

Registered
Reaction score
Thank you, Amelia, Ann Marie and Alan for the critiques. Great suggestions and comments.

Shaun

ceterumcenseo

Registered
Reaction score
Ack. Guess I'm too late to the game to ask if you want to swap?

I am currently writing a 1,000 word pseudo-historical essay on sumptuary laws and a 100 word paragraph on a nosy man eavesdropping on his co-workers, both of which should be amusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.