• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Looking for beta reader for M/M Romance

Status
Not open for further replies.

madisonparker

Registered
Reaction score
Website
madisonparklove.com
I am looking for a beta reader for a completed manuscript. I can handle brutal honesty. No need for spelling/grammar checks. I'm mostly interested in hearing what works and what doesn't. I can send the first chapter to see if it's a good fit before you commit to a full read.

Title: Play Me, I'm Yours
Genre: M/M Romance featuring high school characters
Wordcount: 67,000
Heat Level: some explicit content

Blurb:
Fairy Tate. Twinklefingers. Lucy Lu. When will the taunting end? Lucas Tate is a seventeen-year-old boy who suffers constant ridicule because of his outward appearance and sensitive nature. When he’s not being teased, he’s being ignored, and he’s at a point where he’s not sure which is worse. Lucas feels unloved by everyone in his life: his parents, his brother, kids at school.

What he wants more than anything is to find a real friend. Much to his dismay, his mom seems to be on a mission to help him out in that regard. If he didn’t know better, he’d think she was trying to find him a boyfriend, despite the fact that he hasn’t come out to her or anyone else. Trish, a girl from school, seems keen on playing matchmaker as well. His mom is pushing him towards Alex, a football player who redefines the term heartthrob, and Trish is pushing him towards the sleek and sophisticated Donovan, the only openly gay boy at Providence High. Meanwhile Lucas is harboring a secret crush on Zach, a boy who writes such romantic poetry to his girlfriend, it makes Lucas melt into a puddle of goo on the spot. All three seem so far out of his league, surely Lucas doesn’t stand a chance.

The one comfort in his life is his music. Playing the piano is his passion (and his escape), and it is through sharing his gift of music that he finds the courage to let people into his heart, discovering love in many forms along the way.

Kimber

Kimber Vale
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kimbervale.com
Are you willing to swap? If so, will you read a 40K hetero sci/fi erotica? I also write M/M romantic erotica, but my current WIP is not ready for a beta yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.