A Drool-fest for Y'all

Cranky

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
There are some smokin' hot folks on there, but for me, it goes like this:

Women: Monica Belluci. If I could beg, borrow or steal to look like her, I'd do it in a second. I can't even hate her, she's so beautiful. Also Grace Kelly. 'Nuff said.

Men: Marlon Brando when he was young. My gawd. *drools* Men that have stayed hot? Hmmm. Gerard Butler is up there, but I loves me some Clive Owen and George Clooney.

I was disappointed to not see Gregory Peck on the list.

Grrarrgh

Not so new, not so much a kid
Registered
Reaction score
Hey!! My throughout all time crush, since I was a little girl (or at least a pre-teen) made the list!! #70 -woo!!!!

Ol' Fashioned Girl

Hand? What hand?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jenniferdahl.com
#51. Yeah... I know... I'm old. He had slicked back hair. He could be a shit. But...::sigh::. Him and Loretta Young by the fire in 'Call of the Wild'... whew!

And Grace Kelly. I could've fallen for her.

JLCwrites

Registered
Reaction score
Hey!! My throughout all time crush, since I was a little girl (or at least a pre-teen) made the list!! #70 -woo!!!!
Looks almost exactly like Mr. Turkey. (Only Mr. Turkey has blue eyes and lighter hair.)

Gawd! I thought I was the only one! There is something about his voice that makes my heart thumpity thump!

I am glad to see that Kate Winslet and Marilyn made the top 20. Its good to know there are guys out there who appreciate a woman to look like a woman and not a 13 year old boy with boobs.

TrainofThought

A flowering bud of bitchiness
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.authordenisebaer.com
Dang, this list loads slow.

A few of my favs: Jason O'Mara, Jason Statham, (young) Marlon Brando, (young) Robert Redford and Paul Newman, (young and no one can compare to) Cary Grant, Matthew McConaughey, Eddie Cahill, Gabriel Byrne, Ed Harris, *sighs as the list goes on* Michael Crichton and I always thought William Faulkner was handsome.

Last edited:

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
*Pulls up to menu*

Welcome to Lucifer's Dream Cafe may I take your order?

Yeah, I'll have a #16 and a Diet Coke please.

And based on that other thread in OP, we know why you want the diet coke.