What balls they have!

Honalo

Registered
Reaction score
JUST GOT THIS OFF THE NEWSWIRE:

"It's Italian Pizza With Serbians Balls," Says Gourmet Author

- Tastiest Testicles are From Bulls, Stallions, Ostriches

- Best Aphrodisiacs are Sheep or Stallion Testicles

- Multi-Media Book Includes Video of Author Peeling, Slicing Testicles; Preparing "Testicle Pizza"; "Testicle Pie"

Recipes for "Testicle Pizza", "Battered Testicles" and "Bull Testicles With Bechamel Sauce" are among 31 dishes served up in the world's first testicle cookbook.

"The Testicle Cookbook: Cooking With Balls" (http://www.yudu.com/testicles) is published today as a multimedia e-Book on YUDU. It comes complete with video demonstrations of the author cooking dishes including Testicle Pizza, Testicle Pie and Testicle Goulash.
----------
GRAP YOUR KETCHUP!

Seaclusion

Absolute Parsley
Registered
Reaction score

- Multi-Media Book Includes Video of Author Peeling, Slicing Testicles; Preparing "Testicle Pizza"; "Testicle Pie"

Recipes for "Testicle Pizza", "Battered Testicles" and "Bull Testicles With Bechamel Sauce" are among 31 dishes served up in the world's first testicle cookbook.

"The Testicle Cookbook: Cooking With Balls" (http://www.yudu.com/testicles) is published today as a multimedia e-Book on YUDU. It comes complete with video demonstrations of the author cooking dishes including Testicle Pizza, Testicle Pie and Testicle Goulash.
----------
GRAP YOUR KETCHUP!

You have officially crosed over to the strange.:crazy:

Richard

vixey

C'est la vie!
Registered
Reaction score
Is there a recipe for eunic's, uh, parts?

*looks around sees all the men crossing their legs*

shyne

At your service
Registered
Reaction score

----------
GRAP YOUR KETCHUP!

Schweaty?

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
The ball's in your court, Mela.

DeleyanLee

Writing Anarchist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
And someone knew you'd be interested in that, eh? I think that says it all right there.

But, then again, you knew we'd be interested in that, so totally 'nuff said.

Pagey's_Girl

Still plays with dolls
Registered
Reaction score
And here I thought pineapple-jalepeno pizza was weird...

ETA: "Testicle Pizza" would be a great name for a punk band.

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
People will have a ball with those recipes.

Honalo

Registered
Reaction score
I don't know about battered testicles - I wouldn't want testicles that were beaten up.
Oh, they mean BATTERED, as in pancake batter.

Gravity

Seen 'em come, seen 'em go
Registered
Reaction score
Once you've heard the truth, everything else is ju
Sounds like a case of having too many balls in the air. Reminds me of a limerick:

There was a young man from Devizes,
Whose balls were of different sizes.
One ball was so small
It was no ball at at all,
But the other won several prizes.

Don

All Living is Local
Registered
Reaction score
I didn't write the bloomin' book. I am merely a conduit for information.
But then again, there were literally billions of things you could have chosen to bring with you to the forum today... and you chose a testicle cookbook.

*checks Mela for knife in hand... checks zipper... backs quietly out of thread.*

JoeEkaitis

Certified Gray Haired Geek
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
A wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagi
. . .

----------
GRAP YOUR KETCHUP!
YUDU, and YU'LL never be allowed in the kitchen again!

Silver King

Megalops Erectus
Registered
Reaction score
I mentioned this before, in the Cooking forum no less, about a friend of mine who was visiting Spain and ordered the evening special in a restaurant without knowing what it was. He was served two immense round objects that he ate with relish. He later found out they were the testicles from the animals that had died during bull fights. That didn't faze him at all, and he said it was the best meal he'd ever eaten.

He went back to the restaurant the following evening and ordered the same dish, only this time he was served two very small testicles. When he complained, the waiter said, "Sir, the bull does not always lose the contest!"

Yeshanu

Elf Queen
Registered
Reaction score
I mentioned this before, in the Cooking forum no less, about a friend of mine who was visiting Spain and ordered the evening special in a restaurant without knowing what it was. He was served two immense round objects that he ate with relish. He later found out they were the testicles from the animals that had died during bull fights. That didn't faze him at all, and he said it was the best meal he'd ever eaten.

He went back to the restaurant the following evening and ordered the same dish, only this time he was served two very small testicles. When he complained, the waiter said, "Sir, the bull does not always lose the contest!"

Ow! :ROFL:

kct webber

Squirrel, Sekrit type, 1 ea.
Registered
Reaction score
Testicles are actually very good. Seriously. I've eaten them many times. Bull, sheep, pig... Mmmm...