Hello from SW Ontario

BlueMuse

Registered
Reaction score
Hello all. I've been writing for many years but I seem to perfect my procrastination more than my craft. I look forward to exploring the vast resources here and hope make new friends as well as get these stories out of my head and properly on paper.

L. Y.

Thread surfer and virtual bartender
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to the Water Cooler!

:welcome:

AW is a huge place, and there's a lot of information to be found here. Take your time and browse around to get a feel of the various forums.

Feel free to stop by Jed's Newbie Pub at the top of the New Members forum. It's a friendly place where you can hang out, have a virtual drink, and strike up a conversation with other members.

Here's a link to some of the most commonly asked questions in the FAQs, and another for the Absolute Write Dictionary to help you get started. And don't forget to check out the Newbie Guide.

Enjoy your stay. :)

rwm4768

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome. You've found the write place to perfect your procrastination. Hopefully you'll perfect your craft while you're at it.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
hello.gif

Take some time and read the Newbie Guide and the Stickies found
at the top of Forum pages. They are your best guide to learning about
Absolute Write.

Please read the FAQ about posting photos.

In fact we have lots of brilliant FAQs check them out.

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. Don’t make a mad dash to reach your 50 posts. That is frowned upon and can lead to your posts being deleted.
Take some time to greet fellow newbies, critique other members’ works, or join a discussion.

Announcements, Events and Self Promotion is for active members only. All obvious spam will be deleted on sight!

Last edited:

Booker

Sockpuppet
Banned
Reaction score
Welcome

You've perfected yer procrastination haven't ya.

Yeshanu

Elf Queen
Registered
Reaction score
Just loving the snow this year, aren't we? :tongue

Greetings from not so very far away...

Izz

Doing the Space Operatic
Staff member
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.justgoodfiction.com
Welcome to AW, BlueMuse, the best writing place on the nets! :welcome:

You'll love it here, i'm sure. AW can be a little intimidating to begin, but it's well worth the effort to acclimate. Warning: AW is very addictive, so if you already have procrastinating tendencies, watch out :D That being said, i think most writers love a bit of procrastination. I know i do--the stories are always so much better in my head than they are written down :tongue

See you around the boards! :)

Greene

Registered
Reaction score
Welcome welcome! :D This is a great place for writers and I think you'll love it here.

Kylabelle

unaccounted for
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome, BlueMuse. You can find many resources for overcoming procrastination here at AW, and equally many ways to procrastinate. :D

Enjoy exploring, and best of luck with your writing.