How'd You Find This Site?

agentkgb

I was looking for a good time to go in between drafts, and this other forum didn't seem to have anything on it but there was a link here and I ended up deciding to join.

davids

Banned
Reaction score
In my usual stuporious state I slipped out of my high chair-face landed on keyboard and my future was sealed-ah sweet fate!

bikerchick

It's just a brain storm
Registered
Reaction score
I was googling for info about Tate Publishing and a link to the Beware and Background Check showed up. I found the forum very informative... I had a Tate contract on my kitchen table. Needless to say I trashed it. Thanks for the heads up! :LilLove:

Lacie

I was researching the Writers Literary Agency because they had offered to represent me. Somehow I ended up here where I discovered pages of negative info on Sherry Fine. This is now officially my favorite website ever.

zanidove

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.everarts.biz
I found you!!

Hello

My story is about the same as many of the rest. I, too, was surfing, and I fell off my board and landed in here. I really liked what I saw. After looking at many different groups and rooms, you win the prize....ME! Just kidding, I really think I won the prize finding you!
I am excited about joining and getting to know everyone!
Later
Zani

lastlight

King Sassy Pants Sasses YOU
Registered
Reaction score
I wanted to find a Forum where I could meet, and learn from other writers. So I Googled "screenplay writers forum". Viola, this came up.

mmcutter

This forum was recommended by a writer on another forum, who said it was an outstanding resource for aspiring writers. And, having checked out a number of the threads here, I have to agree with him!

Marge

FIONA CRAWFORD

I found this site on a link that was from a link to Miss Snark's blog. This site is a fountain of information. I have been lurking for a few days, and thought I should join.

Writeprotected

Woot! I was just Farking about...

stilll half asleep, slurping my first cuppa and my surfboard hit a bump in the web. Plop. Here I am. I like it here. Gonna stay awhile.

crpurdon

I can't remember. My dialup at home is so slow that by the time I ended up here yesterday I forgot where I was trying to go.

cletus

I'm a king bee
Registered
Reaction score
Found this site this morning while searching for writers' forums on the internet.
I'm sure I've seen Absolute Write come up in different searches over the years and I'm surprised I've not been here before.
I knew there had to be a decent forum for writers somewhere on the interweb, and it looks like I might finally have found it.

RobertBritt

Foundit

I was looking for an agent who could help me with submissions to magazines and with my next novel. I started looking through a list of useful websites for writers in Writer's Digest and ended up here. Haven't really looked around yet, but it seems a friendly place
Rob
www.RobertBritt.com
www.SomeoneElsesTomorrow.com <-- my soon to be published first novel

Monkey

Is me.
Registered
Reaction score
I asked P&E a question and as a response, they sent me a link to one of the threads at this forum. From there, I looked and got hooked!

freedomlover

I had printed some material from the web in the summer of last year. I am very interested in breaking into the Greeting Card business. For some reason, I dropped the ball and tucked the info in a folder. I came across it the other day after I had organized my poems and other writings. I must say, I am my own worst enemy when it comes to procrastinating. Fortunately, I am back and ready for the wonderful world of writing. I followed several links from the information I had aquired, one lead to another, and here I am. I am looking forward to browsing your site.

SkyWorthy

Registered
Reaction score
I found it by google. I looked at another site but this one seemed to be better. My boyfriend is on a site similar to this one and so I have at least some idea now to navigate it. I liked that. I can be very computer dumb until I catch on

Sassee

Momma Wolf
Registered
Reaction score
Website
sasseebioche.blogspot.com
Hmmmmm I forgot to reply to this...

I was trying to look something up on Google - don't even remember what it was - but I came across this site and I'm glad I did!

I actually visited the regular articles for a couple of days before wandering over to the forums. Aren't you guys glad I clicked that little "forums" button and decided to invade your space? :2angel: