The Thread Where Cray Now Rampages All by Himself

Status
Not open for further replies.

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
Meh. That was relatively harmless. But it had become just a dogpile.

Agree -- for a while, I found it to be a very interesting (and largely civil, by my own weird definition of civil) discussion.

But that time had passed. Everything worthy of being discussed had been discussed, IMO.

The determination to derail it to naked mole rats and Williebee's ultimate determination to close it were on target, I think

Two cannibals were eating a clown. One says to the other, "Does this taste funny to you?"

c.e.? Do you still have that trashcan lid?

c.e.lawson

Registered
Reaction score
Did you hear about the cannibal who passed his mother in the woods?

I profusely apologize. That joke was in no way courteous. (to you all or that poor mother)

Last edited:

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
Did you hear about the cannibal who passed his mother in the woods?

I profusely apologize. That joke was in no way courteous. (to you all or that poor mother)

c.e., my dear. One must never apologize in the cabbie, unless one is being ironic. It is things like this that make us question whether you are fully ready for intermediate newbie status.

It is nearly impossible to go too far in the cabbie. People have expended their last breath striving to offend us, and failed. Even Haskins can't appall us. And we do not ask for courtesy. We would all have abandoned this thread long ago if that were the expectation.

A mere reference to a cannibal bear converting his mother into a perfectly natural product won't even come close to shocking us.

c.e.lawson

Registered
Reaction score
Unlike Haskins who thinks courtesy is
little more than a bed of lies served on a bed of politeness served on a bed of arugula.
I think courtesy is the bedrock of all civilization served on a Tempur-Pedic mattress served on a bed of white alba truffles. Courtesy is in my blood, dear friends.

cannibal bears....ha!

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
I think courtesy is the bedrock of all civilization served on a Tempur-Pedic mattress served on a bed of white alba truffles.

That doesn't sound all that delicious, though. I mean, what do they stuff those Tempur-Pedic mattresses with, anyway?

Truth is the rare and bloody meat I serve, drizzled with irony, garnished with the sauteed wild mushrooms of humor, and accompanied by the roasted potatoes of fidelity. Perhaps a little cheese to follow.

If you're still hungry, there's an apple cobbler and some ice cream for dessert. And I think I still have a few Thin Mints in the freezer.

Last edited:

cray

Superior Life form
Registered
Reaction score
*rushes in*

i was told there was going to be a bed of albas!

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
*serves cray a plate of bedrock with foam mattress stuffing on the side*

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
I would prefer Viggo Mortensen, if you don't mind. I'm sick to death of Jessica Alba.

I'm not really into the whole celebrity crush thing or the pretty boy thing. But Viggo's a cool dude.

Last edited:

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
You're fine, PD. I'm sure the fanged dear would taste just as good as any other deer.

Not if she served it on a Temper-Pedic mattress with a garnish of lies.

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
Both are way too stringy and bland. Give me a helping of Scarlett Johansson over them, any day of the week. Even some Johnny Depp would be better...

Mortensen speaks half a dozen languages, and lived all over the world before he made it as an actor -- among other things, working as a truck driver. In addition to being a very fine actor, he's a poet, a photographer, and a jazz musician. He used part of his proceeds from Lord of the Rings (which he only took on after his kid begged him to) to found a publishing company for poetry and other works that might not otherwise find a place in more traditional publishing houses. Oh, and he was married to a punk rocker. And he did all of his own sword fighting and such in his films.

Not bland. You make keep Johnny Depp, and also Brad Pitt, if you want him. Viggo, though, is a cool and interesting dude.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.