Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > The Break Room > Office Party
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2013, 06:44 PM   #801
GailD
Plotting the breakthrough...

GailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Cool.

Psst. Want some yarn to play with?

The Branch of Thorns - my s/story in the African American Review (Vol 46.1) on sale now.

New blog - Write, Right and Research. Part 3 (Final) UPDATED DEC 1st. With pictures!!

Old 02-01-2013, 06:48 PM   #802
alleycat
Grrrrrr. Did I scare you?
SuperModerator

alleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I love a good yarn. Or an exciting tail.

Old 02-01-2013, 06:50 PM   #803
heyjude
Making my own sunshine
AW Moderator

heyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Gail, how fantastic!
Old 02-01-2013, 06:56 PM   #804
Mclesh
It's too hot

Mclesh is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMclesh is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMclesh is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMclesh is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMclesh is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMclesh is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMclesh is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMclesh is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMclesh is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMclesh is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMclesh is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Good morning, House of Where's My Coffee!

GailD: What a lovely project to be involved with!

Alleycat: Your avi is looking exceptionally cute today. The glasses are a nice touch.

Facebook, Twitter
Website, Goodreads, Pinterest

Check out Grandma Susie's book of love poems on Createspace!

When all else fails, just Lavern it. ~ Lavern
Let's just hit people with sticks. ~ alleycat
Old 02-01-2013, 06:59 PM   #805
GailD

GailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by alleycat View Post
But not hair-raising stories, I guess?

Thanks, Mclesh, HJ. I can't wait to start. Hubby and I watch TV together in the evening. If I don't have something to keep my hands busy, I fall asleep.

The Branch of Thorns - my s/story in the African American Review (Vol 46.1) on sale now.

New blog - Write, Right and Research. Part 3 (Final) UPDATED DEC 1st. With pictures!!

Old 02-01-2013, 07:03 PM   #806
Duchessmary
Where I want to be

Duchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Good for you, Gail! I can't knit, I can't crochet, but I can cross stitch!!

Happy Friday.

Old 02-01-2013, 07:26 PM   #807
GailD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duchessmary View Post

Happy Friday.
I've seen a lot of beautiful things made with cross-stitch embroidery. It's an art!

Old 02-01-2013, 07:33 PM   #808
alleycat
SuperModerator

alleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duchessmary View Post
I can't sing, but I can hem a little.

Old 02-01-2013, 08:29 PM   #809
Silent Rob
Riff-Raff

Silent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I get crochet-y when people talk about knitting.

ROAR
Old 02-01-2013, 08:34 PM   #810
alleycat
SuperModerator

It puts me on needles and pins.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypv1lZlW1WY

Old 02-01-2013, 09:01 PM   #811
Silent Rob
Riff-Raff

Silent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Why, you sew-and-sew!

*jazz hands*
Old 02-01-2013, 09:03 PM   #812
alleycat
SuperModerator

This is getting to be a bad thread.

Old 02-01-2013, 09:48 PM   #813
heyjude
Making my own sunshine
AW Moderator

heyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
How unseamly! Stop needling each other!
Old 02-01-2013, 09:49 PM   #814
Silent Rob
Riff-Raff

Darn it! You beat me to the post!

And in my favourite thread, too!
Old 02-01-2013, 09:50 PM   #815
alleycat
SuperModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Rob View Post
And in my favourite thread, too!
Baste on what criteria?

Old 02-01-2013, 09:51 PM   #816
alleycat
SuperModerator

My car wouldn't start (it has been sitting out in the cold for three or four days without being started). I solved the problem with my handy-dandy portable power thingy.

Old 02-01-2013, 09:53 PM   #817
MrWrite
On a Classical groove!

Location: There's a classical music concert going on in my head!
MrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Who doesn't like an exciting tail?

My writing blog:
[http://iwritepsychicwitness.wordpres...1/bittersweet/

My health blog:
https://whitmore77.wordpress.com/201...or-the-better/

I tweet: @PsychicWitness
@4paths2wellness

My website: www.4pathstowellness.com
Old 02-01-2013, 09:55 PM   #818
alleycat
SuperModerator

I like cat.

Old 02-01-2013, 09:55 PM   #819
alleycat
SuperModerator

I'm behaving.

Old 02-01-2013, 09:57 PM   #820
Silent Rob
Riff-Raff

I'm waiting for something to boil.

*checks avatar*

I think you know what I'm talking about, ladies.

ROAR
Old 02-01-2013, 09:58 PM   #821
WriterWho
Edit . . . Edit . . . Edit . . .

WriterWho is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWriterWho is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWriterWho is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWriterWho is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWriterWho is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWriterWho is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWriterWho is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWriterWho is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWriterWho is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWriterWho is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWriterWho is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
I solved the problem with my handy-dandy portable power thingy.
AC, I have one of those.

Question. Seriously. What does CWR stand for? I keep seeing them in my reps, but I have no clue what they mean. (Don't laugh. I really am - still - new.)
Old 02-01-2013, 10:00 PM   #822
Silent Rob
Riff-Raff

I haven't got a clue what that means, fwiw.

*jazz hands*
Old 02-01-2013, 10:13 PM   #823
Lavern08
When All Else Fails, Lavern ItŠ

Lavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Rob View Post

I'm waiting for something to boil.

*checks avatar*

I think you know what I'm talking about, ladies.

ROAR
^ PERVERT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GailD View Post
You haven't lived 'til you've been Laverned!

Kylabelle: Laverning is how I get through the long days... (Don't ask about the long nights, just don't)
Old 02-01-2013, 10:16 PM   #824
WriterWho
Edit . . . Edit . . . Edit . . .

WriterWho is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWriterWho is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWriterWho is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWriterWho is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWriterWho is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWriterWho is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWriterWho is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWriterWho is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWriterWho is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWriterWho is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWriterWho is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavern08 View Post
^ PERVERT!
Me thinks she likey.

(Add me to the list)
Old 02-01-2013, 10:45 PM   #825
alleycat
SuperModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by WriterWho View Post
Question. Seriously. What does CWR stand for? I keep seeing them in my reps, but I have no clue what they mean. (Don't laugh. I really am - still - new.)
Perhaps, call when ready.

Closed Thread