Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Freelance & Work for Hire > Nonpaying Markets
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-30-2013, 12:06 AM   #1
exit219publishing
New Fish; Learning About Thick Skin

exit219publishing is on a distinguished road
Calling for Submissions - New Press

ATTN: All Authors

Exit 219 Publishing Company is a brand new ebook publisher. We are proud to announce that we have officially opened our doors for submissions.

Please visit us at www.exit219publishing.com/submissions to view our guidelines.

We pay 35% ebook royalties.

We look forward to reading your work!!!

Last edited by exit219publishing; 01-30-2013 at 06:26 PM. Reason: fixed link
exit219publishing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 12:08 AM   #2
mirandashell
I was only joking! Honest!

mirandashell is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmirandashell is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmirandashell is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmirandashell is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmirandashell is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmirandashell is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmirandashell is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmirandashell is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmirandashell is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmirandashell is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmirandashell is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Could you tell us what genres you accept?

And you say you pay 35% royalties? Of what, exactly?

And you've put this into Non-paying markets.....
Old 01-30-2013, 12:28 AM   #3
geekygyrl88

geekygyrl88 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirandashell View Post
Could you tell us what genres you accept?

And you say you pay 35% royalties? Of what, exactly?

And you've put this into Non-paying markets.....
according to the website(which is a little bland) it looks like they accept most genres.
Old 01-30-2013, 12:30 AM   #4
mirandashell

mirandashell is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmirandashell is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmirandashell is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmirandashell is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmirandashell is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmirandashell is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmirandashell is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmirandashell is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmirandashell is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmirandashell is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmirandashell is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Thank you. Did you copy and paste the busted link? Did it say anything about the publishing experience of the site owners?
Old 01-30-2013, 12:36 AM   #5
geekygyrl88

geekygyrl88 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirandashell View Post
Thank you. Did you copy and paste the busted link? Did it say anything about the publishing experience of the site owners?
I just added a dot com at the end of publishing. Didn't see anything about experience.

www.exit219publishing.com/submissions
Old 01-30-2013, 12:39 AM   #6
exit219publishing

exit219publishing is on a distinguished road
Thank you Abby for posting the correct link. We are accepting most genres at this time with the exception of erotica and non-fiction. 35% royalties of ebook sales.

I've fixed the link above.

Thanks!
exit219publishing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 05:04 PM   #7
mirandashell

No I'm afraid the link isn't fixed in the OP but never mind.

So... what is your experience of publishing?
Old 02-12-2013, 07:51 AM   #8
J.L. Duncan
permaflounced

J.L. Duncan is on a distinguished road
Would like to see more as to expereince of the OP-
J.L. Duncan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 11:12 PM   #9
Manuel Royal
Benefactor Member

Manuel Royal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsManuel Royal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsManuel Royal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsManuel Royal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsManuel Royal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsManuel Royal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsManuel Royal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsManuel Royal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsManuel Royal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsManuel Royal is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
There's a relevant thread over in Bewares, Recommendations & Background Check.

Fiction column under my real name: Welcome to Smyrnings ; continued as Spland of the Splost

Six-minute YouTube video produced by SandJack from my short script (NSFW): Make The Baby
Manuel Royal is online now   Reply With Quote