Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Writing Genre > Humor
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2012, 02:43 PM   #16251
PorterStarrByrd
Li'l Orphan Antlers

PorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
who won?

We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo
The reason I spend so much time out of the box is that somebody crapped in it - Porter Starr Byrd
Yield to temptation, it may never come again - unknown
Old 05-26-2012, 02:45 PM   #16252
PorterStarrByrd
Li'l Orphan Antlers

PorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments

GOOOD MORNIN !!!

I feel .. clear headed

The reason I spend so much time out of the box is that somebody crapped in it - Porter Starr Byrd
Old 05-26-2012, 02:51 PM   #16253
PorterStarrByrd
Li'l Orphan Antlers

Can anyone tyell me what this is?

Old 05-27-2012, 03:58 AM   #16254
PorterStarrByrd
Li'l Orphan Antlers

all stumped, eh?

Old 05-27-2012, 05:44 AM   #16255
Rolling Thunder
Free.

Rolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
All I got is 404 FORBIDDEN.

I sense something wrong in the force.
Old 05-27-2012, 03:04 PM   #16256
regdog
Optimus Prime
AW Moderator

regdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
That's because those were the droids you were looking for

My Blog-Updated on 8/22/14 Same Place Different Time

Help find Tracey Cooeedownunder's sister is missing
Old 05-27-2012, 03:46 PM   #16257
PorterStarrByrd
Li'l Orphan Antlers

GOOOD MORNIN !!!

I feel .. Aware

Old 05-27-2012, 06:20 PM   #16258
Rolling Thunder
Free.

Rolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by regdog View Post
That's because those were the droids you were looking for
No they weren't. I was hoping for french maid droids.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PorterStarrByrd View Post

GOOOD MORNIN !!!

I feel .. Aware
Are you sure? Your past posts state otherwise.
Old 05-27-2012, 07:36 PM   #16259
regdog
Optimus Prime
AW Moderator

regdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolling Thunder View Post
No they weren't. I was hoping for french maid droids.
What you are hoping for and what you are actually getting, vastly different

Old 05-27-2012, 08:45 PM   #16260
Angie
Sonic Wench.

Angie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by regdog View Post
What you are hoping for and what you are actually getting, vastly different
Yeah, just ask cray. He hears this All. The. Time.
Old 05-27-2012, 08:49 PM   #16261
me-a-monsteR
Bites upon request

me-a-monsteR is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsme-a-monsteR is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsme-a-monsteR is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsme-a-monsteR is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsme-a-monsteR is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsme-a-monsteR is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsme-a-monsteR is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsme-a-monsteR is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsme-a-monsteR is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by CassandraW View Post
*settles into rocking chair, picks up knitting*

You know the trouble with newbies today? No initiative, that's what.

Now, when I was a newbie, I leapt into that chair to be electrocuted. I got right in line for qW to molest me. I practically begged Haggis and Reg to shmoo me. I humbly studied the back posts to learn the inside jokes. And when I still couldn't figure them out, dammit, I asked! I still don't understand half of them, but do you hear me complaining?

But where's that kind of initiative nowadays? Kids today expect everything to be handed to them. They think the rest of us should go out of our way to duct tape them and force them into the chair. To shmoo them for no reason at all. To talk to them politely about whatever cockamamie subject they want to introduce. To bring them evil donuts for nothing.

I mean, what's this forum coming to? Amirite?
Cray's right. CassandraW you are the New Girl. Forever and always.
*places tiara on CW's head*
*bows head in defeat*
Alas, my ass kissing skills are not as advanced as yours. I fall asleep in the chair. I hiss and bite molesters. I don't understand the term shmoo, but it sounds tasty. I'm too lazy to study all back posts, and if I don't get a joke, I roll with it. And all this talk of evil donuts is just making me hungry... *wonders if shmoo is type of glace on donuts*
*bows before New Girl, then gets distracted and heads out*
Old 05-27-2012, 09:52 PM   #16262
CassandraW
I am no bird and no net ensnares me

CassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolling Thunder View Post
All I got is 404 FORBIDDEN.

I sense something wrong in the force.
I didn't get anything at all. But then, I wasn't expecting anything. Since reality met my expectations, I am content.

Old 05-27-2012, 11:59 PM   #16263
Rolling Thunder
Free.

Good for you, muffin.

*pats New Girl on the head*
Old 05-28-2012, 12:20 AM   #16264
regdog
Optimus Prime
AW Moderator

We have muffins?!?!?!

Old 05-28-2012, 12:40 AM   #16265
Angie
Sonic Wench.

Angie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I wouldn't touch them if RT brought them. Who knows what he put in there?
Old 05-28-2012, 01:06 AM   #16266
Rolling Thunder
Free.

Rabbit raisins and battery pips, of course. Nothing you wouldn't be used to.
Old 05-28-2012, 01:11 AM   #16267
PorterStarrByrd
Li'l Orphan Antlers

Nobody has picked up on the slug bite pic yet ...

.... oops

Old 05-28-2012, 02:44 AM   #16268
Angie
Sonic Wench.

Well, who would pick up anything touched by slugs? Ew.
Old 05-28-2012, 04:05 AM   #16269
PorterStarrByrd
Li'l Orphan Antlers

They add a sweet background flavor to wild mushrooms, though eating them uncooked can be risky.

Old 05-28-2012, 05:40 AM   #16270
Angie
Sonic Wench.

You eat uncooked slugs??

ETA: You eat slugs...at all??
Old 05-28-2012, 02:22 PM   #16271
GailD
Plotting the breakthrough...

GailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
That explains so much.

New blog - Jumping Genres. (Updated August 14)

Old 05-28-2012, 03:42 PM   #16272
PorterStarrByrd
Li'l Orphan Antlers

I operate on 2nd hand information regarding faux escargo. All of the slugs I have around have been marinated in petrol. Haven't tried Slug Flambe yet.

Old 05-28-2012, 03:44 PM   #16273
PorterStarrByrd
Li'l Orphan Antlers

GOOOD MORNIN !!!

I feel .. jocular

Old 05-29-2012, 03:01 AM   #16274
Rolling Thunder
Free.

Isn't that the vein kinky female vampires prefer to bite?
Old 05-29-2012, 03:34 AM   #16275
Angie
Sonic Wench.

Even for you, RT, that was bad.
Closed Thread