Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Writing Genre > Humor
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2012, 12:25 AM   #16051
cray
thread stalker
SuperModerator

cray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
some people are really into that though,....
Old 05-23-2012, 12:26 AM   #16052
Angie
Hoof hoof.

Angie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Especially people named Bobert. Or so I've heard.

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire
Old 05-23-2012, 12:30 AM   #16053
Silent Rob
Riff-Raff

Silent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Did you see the bit in my post above?

The bit where I said 'Yawn'?

That bit was for you, playa-haters.
Old 05-23-2012, 01:34 AM   #16054
PorterStarrByrd
Li'l Orphan Antlers

PorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I see the lost girl has been misled into the caberet again ...

she probably expects us to pay attention to her ... and then she'll wander off into the gutter or somewhere again.

We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo
The reason I spend so much time out of the box is that somebody crapped in it Porter Starr Byrd

Yield to temptation, it may never come again
Unknown
Old 05-23-2012, 02:38 AM   #16055
GailD
Plotting the breakthrough...

GailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by cray View Post
we are not amused.

Cray, I'm afraid I must correct you, sir. Only royalty and pregnant women have the right to use the personal pronoun 'we'.

So, um... which one are you then?

New blog - Write, Right and Research. Part 3 (Final) UPDATED DEC 1st. With pictures!!

Old 05-23-2012, 03:01 AM   #16056
cray
thread stalker
SuperModerator

cray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
i don't know.
nina and the aw producers make those decisions.
Old 05-23-2012, 03:21 AM   #16057
GailD

GailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
i don't know.

An identity crises.

I'll see if they have any of these in maturnity size.

New blog - Write, Right and Research. Part 3 (Final) UPDATED DEC 1st. With pictures!!

Old 05-23-2012, 03:41 AM   #16058
CassandraW
on leave

CassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
that's the new gal, angie!
she's new.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Rob View Post
Yawn.

Have you seen that new girl's toes?

Freaky.
STOP.
CALLING.
ME.
THAT.

Edited to add:

OR I'LL FOUNCE AGAIN.

Edited again to add:

NOW YOU KNOW I REALLY MEAN IT. I'LL FOUNCE JUST LIKE I DID LAST TIME.

Edited a third time to add:

ONLY THIS TIME, THINGS'LL GET UGLY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PorterStarrByrd View Post
I see the lost girl has been misled into the caberet again ...

she probably expects us to pay attention to her ... and then she'll wander off into the gutter or somewhere again.
DAMN STRAIGHT YOU'D BETTER PAY ATTENTION TO ME. SOMEONE MASSAGE MY TOES. RIGHT NOW.
Old 05-23-2012, 04:35 AM   #16059
parumpdragon
Just chick n it

parumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
i don't know.
A Cray sighting!

Goodreads

I'm a friend of Foo Bat - join the club!
Old 05-23-2012, 06:50 AM   #16060
Haggis
No longer green
SuperModerator

Haggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by CassandraW View Post
STOP.
CALLING.
ME.
THAT.

Edited to add:

OR I'LL FOUNCE AGAIN.

Edited again to add:

NOW YOU KNOW I REALLY MEAN IT. I'LL FOUNCE JUST LIKE I DID LAST TIME.

Edited a third time to add:

ONLY THIS TIME, THINGS'LL GET UGLY.

DAMN STRAIGHT YOU'D BETTER PAY ATTENTION TO ME. SOMEONE MASSAGE MY TOES. RIGHT NOW.
You know, they're not bad toes. They're just different is all. And long. Very, very long.
Miss Angel Chihuahua

Old 05-23-2012, 07:01 AM   #16061
CassandraW
on leave

CassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haggis View Post
You know, they're not bad toes. They're just different is all. And long. Very, very long.
Elegant, right? Piano toes.
Old 05-23-2012, 07:15 AM   #16062
Haggis
No longer green
SuperModerator

Haggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Elegant, right? Piano toes.
Well, not exactly. They're just so...they're bizarre is what they are. But I mean that in a nice way.
Miss Angel Chihuahua

Old 05-23-2012, 07:20 AM   #16063
parumpdragon
Just chick n it

parumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments

Someone is working it.

Goodreads

Old 05-23-2012, 07:41 AM   #16064
CassandraW
on leave

Quote:
Well, not exactly. They're just so...they're bizarre is what they are. But I mean that in a nice way.
I know. Unique. One of a kind. They're limber, too.

*caresses puppeh's ears using long elegant toes*
Old 05-23-2012, 07:44 AM   #16065
Haggis
No longer green
SuperModerator

Quote:
I know. Unique. One of a kind. They're limber, too.

*caresses puppeh's ears using long elegant toes*
More like seven of a kind. Or eight. I forget.

*shudders*
Miss Angel Chihuahua

Old 05-23-2012, 07:57 AM   #16066
CassandraW
on leave

Quote:
More like seven of a kind. Or eight. I forget.

*shudders*
Well, you know, they're a set. Whatsa matter -- are you chilly, pup?

*knits toes into pup-sized blanket*
Old 05-23-2012, 10:52 AM   #16067
Silent Rob
Riff-Raff

Silent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
*uncorks breakfast*
Old 05-23-2012, 02:31 PM   #16068
GailD

*prepares hydrolic lunch*

Old 05-23-2012, 02:44 PM   #16069
regdog
Barricade
AW Moderator

regdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Energon for everyone

My Blog-The Character Assassination of Starscream

Help find Tracey Cooeedownunder's sister is missing
Old 05-23-2012, 03:15 PM   #16070
PorterStarrByrd
Li'l Orphan Antlers

PorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
That's disgusting

The reason I spend so much time out of the box is that somebody crapped in it Porter Starr Byrd

Unknown
Old 05-23-2012, 03:23 PM   #16071
PorterStarrByrd
Li'l Orphan Antlers

GOOOD MORNIN !!!

I feel .. fast

Unknown
Old 05-23-2012, 03:50 PM   #16072
regdog
Barricade
AW Moderator

regdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Well, slow down and take your time. The effort will be appreciated, no sense rushing to the finish.

My Blog-The Character Assassination of Starscream

Help find Tracey Cooeedownunder's sister is missing
Old 05-23-2012, 03:53 PM   #16073
PorterStarrByrd
Li'l Orphan Antlers

finish? whassat?

Unknown
Old 05-23-2012, 04:52 PM   #16074
parumpdragon
Just chick n it

Morning.

Goodreads

Old 05-23-2012, 04:54 PM   #16075
cray
thread stalker
SuperModerator

you should be asleep.
Closed Thread